This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 5 Xbox 360 dissapointments (gametrailers video)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Top 5 Xbox 360 dissapointments (gametrailers video)
2 years ago#1
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/3johmr/gt-countdown-top-5-xbox-360-disappointments

What are your opinions?
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers
2 years ago#2
bump
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers
2 years ago#3
tag
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
2 years ago#4
*sigh*

5.D-Pad
4.Rare
3.The "Dark Side" of Xbox Live
2.Kinect
1.Red Ring of Death
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
2 years ago#5
What's with the "sigh"? I wanted to encourage people to actually watch the video and the extra in-video complaints from comments on GT's twitter page.
---
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
Depoinvil posted...
What's with the "sigh"? I wanted to encourage people to actually watch the video and the extra in-video complaints from comments on GT's twitter page.

For one thing, that's stupid.

I didn't even want to watch the video but I did just so that I could post the list because you were too lazy.

And just like I guessed, everything on the list is stupid.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
glassghost0 posted...
Depoinvil posted...

For one thing, that's stupid.

I didn't even want to watch the video but I did just so that I could post the list because you were too lazy.

And just like I guessed, everything on the list is stupid.

shut your mouth poo poo face
2 years ago#10

Interesting that you use laziness as an result given your course of action.
---
(edited by Depoinvil)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Top 5 Xbox 360 dissapointments (gametrailers video)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived