This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite game with gold so far

#11codman4Posted 10/13/2013 4:30:06 PM
Yorkshire_14 posted...
Dead Rising 2 is my favourite because I was going to buy it anyway but then I got it free!

It's sad that that piece of garbage Fable is considered the second best (well, on this poll anyway). Shows you how poor this list is. By the way, I've just started playing F.E.A.R. 2, and it's pretty good. Hope you enjoy!
#12orangeneePosted 10/13/2013 4:36:25 PM
MR_Soren posted...
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - the most addictive game I've played since Puzzle Quest on Nintendo DS over six years ago.

This, except it's the most addictive game I've played since the DS version of Clash of Heroes.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#13ZephyrSSXPosted 10/13/2013 5:26:07 PM
Defense Grid and Crackdown
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#14kungfuj0Posted 10/13/2013 8:26:05 PM
Crackdown is the only one that I gave a damn about.

Well, I did like Halo 3, but I already had it, so there was no need to d/l it.

I played though and beat Fable 3, and while I enjoyed some parts of the game, ultimately there was more than I didn't like about it than I did like about it.

The rest of them I didn't give enough of a damn about to d/l.
---
And to think...people laughed at me when I said MS could out-EA EA any day of the week.
Who's laughing now, *****es???
#15HandGodPosted 10/13/2013 8:29:25 PM
Meh, I had already played all the ones that I wanted to play (which was the vast majority of the games released). I voted for Dead Rising 2, simply because it was a toss up between that and AC2. I absolutely adore the Dead Rising series, so I was just showing it some love.
#16Super CreaturesPosted 10/13/2013 8:55:25 PM
ben10pokemon79 posted...
And yes, I know they all suck.

Sarcasm or are you just that closed minded of a person?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.