This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's predict November's free games with gold

#71Runner_stylePosted 10/25/2013 3:53:10 PM
1:Something Obscure
2:Something nobody wants.
---
I'm like herpes. I might disappear for awhile, but I'll come back.
#72CrimsonCorpPosted 10/25/2013 4:25:47 PM
Battlefield Bad company (The first one)
Assassin's Creed

I got Rainbow 6 Vegas correct last month, so you know I'm 100% right :D
---
"In the grim darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#73VeryDarkSoulPosted 10/25/2013 4:28:47 PM
I would be happy with Burnout Paradise or Call of Duty 2, but since Halo 3 was the last free game I'm sure Nov 1st's will be some crummy arcade game no one cares about.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#74TBONE_OGPosted 10/25/2013 4:37:29 PM
Overlord 2 would make my day. Really enjoyed the first one.
---
Always O.G.
#75Deoxys1992Posted 10/25/2013 7:08:58 PM
electroflame posted...
Let me think of some awful, old games.

1. Last Remnant
2. GUN

The Last Remnant wasn't really a horrible game. Played it for Xbox but got to a part where I was too underleveled and couldn't grind cause it wouldn't let me go back and there weren't any monsters other than the boss around to grind exp. The PC version was a heck of a lot better though.
---
"Or ZSS, because Homework breaks would be amazing" - RagnarokKngiht
#76the36thchamberPosted 10/25/2013 7:11:03 PM
ninja gaiden 2
---
If ya want the stains out now get the bleach - Styles of Beyond
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#77Runner_stylePosted 10/25/2013 9:27:35 PM
Deoxys1992 posted...
electroflame posted...
Let me think of some awful, old games.

1. Last Remnant
2. GUN

The Last Remnant wasn't really a horrible game. Played it for Xbox but got to a part where I was too underleveled and couldn't grind cause it wouldn't let me go back and there weren't any monsters other than the boss around to grind exp. The PC version was a heck of a lot better though.

TBH in TLR the last thing you should be doing is raising your BR in fact you want to keep it as low as possible since the lower it is the faster your characters gain stats, and learn new abilities, and upgrade abilities they already have. Also having an higher BR means enemies also scale up making them harder in the process (minus that of rare monsters, they remain as is through out) Oh, and if you have an high BR it means new recruits you get into your party find it much harder to learn new skills and raise their stats.
---
I'm like herpes. I might disappear for awhile, but I'll come back.
#78GeoffOliverPosted 10/26/2013 12:25:53 AM
What I see on EVERY GwG forum is people who have been playing on xbox for years, possibly since the 360 debuted. Well, y'all complain about the Ghana, despite their being free. Let me put in a word from those of us who may have played video games over the years but were never allowed to own a system, or were one step behind the system advance, or two or three. I am 20 years old, and due to a lack of job, I live at home with my folks. I wasn't Allowed a gaming system beyond the occasional PS1 games on my iBook. Cole the time I turn 13, they got me a Wii for Christmas. I thought, "Dude! BEST PRESENT EVER!" Well it got boring really fast. So I went back to having to go to my friends houses to play games. Jump to this past summer: my best friend, a few months younger than myself, says, "Bro, I don't use my xbox that much, and my Live! membership ran out. You want it?" And he gave it to me for free. My dad was nice enough to let me keep it, plus the few games he gave me. Now: I have a gold membership, meaning I get 2 free games a month. Rainbow 6 and the arcade little rpg thing at the first of this month were pointless as I have managed to log a few hours in Halo and CoD. But several of the games (MTG 2013) being my third download, have been fairly fun and challenging. So, from those of us "n00bs" or whatever kids these days call us, try to think about us as well when you say the games are lame and old, cuz maybe there is a group out there who would like to play the older games to get the feel for a few newer games. I know in some cases I do. I was happy about Halo 3. Not new, but one of the best games I have ever played. I'm not saying that y'all shouldn't expect better games what with PS having newer titles, but for the little guys like me, this is a gold mine, even if it is just pyrite. (Fools gold)
#79GeoffOliverPosted 10/26/2013 12:27:14 AM
GeoffOliver posted...
What I see on EVERY GwG forum is people who have been playing on xbox for years, possibly since the 360 debuted. Well, y'all complain about the Ghana, despite their being free. Let me put in a word from those of us who may have played video games over the years but were never allowed to own a system, or were one step behind the system advance, or two or three. I am 20 years old, and due to a lack of job, I live at home with my folks. I wasn't Allowed a gaming system beyond the occasional PS1 games on my iBook. Cole the time I turn 13, they got me a Wii for Christmas. I thought, "Dude! BEST PRESENT EVER!" Well it got boring really fast. So I went back to having to go to my friends houses to play games. Jump to this past summer: my best friend, a few months younger than myself, says, "Bro, I don't use my xbox that much, and my Live! membership ran out. You want it?" And he gave it to me for free. My dad was nice enough to let me keep it, plus the few games he gave me. Now: I have a gold membership, meaning I get 2 free games a month. Rainbow 6 and the arcade little rpg thing at the first of this month were pointless as I have managed to log a few hours in Halo and CoD. But several of the games (MTG 2013) being my third download, have been fairly fun and challenging. So, from those of us "n00bs" or whatever kids these days call us, try to think about us as well when you say the games are lame and old, cuz maybe there is a group out there who would like to play the older games to get the feel for a few newer games. I know in some cases I do. I was happy about Halo 3. Not new, but one of the best games I have ever played. I'm not saying that y'all shouldn't expect better games what with PS having newer titles, but for the little guys like me, this is a gold mine, even if it is just pyrite. (Fools gold)

Totally missed this...games, not Ghana >_< my bad y'all.
#80Gurn BlanstonPosted 10/26/2013 1:28:11 AM
^As if anyone fried their brains reading that wall 'o text.