This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two Game Questions

#1LandonioPosted 10/20/2013 1:40:42 PM
1. Is there a RS sensitivity option for GRAW 1? I can't seem to find it. Did they add it to GRAW 2?

2. Concerning the GTA4 expansions, is it possible to buy and install the DLC from Episodes from Liberty City and/or the Complete Edition onto your HD and play them without the disc (and basically return the game and essentially get them for free)? If so, can you access them from the standard GTA4 disc or do you have to access them separately?
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 6-0 (3-0)
Now Playing: RE4, FF13 (ugh), Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, BlOps II (ugh)
#2Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:26:03 AM
bump
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 6-0 (3-0)
Now Playing: RE4, FF13 (ugh), Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, BlOps II (ugh)
#3TearsfoUniversePosted 10/21/2013 10:11:58 AM
for 2, no, they come on a disc together that doesn't require installing, so you can't get your money back unless you don't like them.
---
Completed Nuzlocke, Fire Red. Pokemon: Charizard, Shiny Tangela, Venomoth, Zapdos. RIP Gyarados, Hitmonchan
#4Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 5:40:43 PM
^Ah. Thanks.

What about the Complete Edition? Is it all on one disc, or is it just the original game + the Episodes from Liberty City disc?

Also, if anyone has an answer for my first question I'd greatly appreciate it.
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 7-0 (4-0)
Now Playing: RE4, Dead Rising, FF13, Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, BlOps II (ugh)
#5glassghost0Posted 10/23/2013 5:47:28 PM
Landonio posted...
^Ah. Thanks.

What about the Complete Edition? Is it all on one disc, or is it just the original game + the Episodes from Liberty City disc?

The Complete Edition is GTA 4 on Disc 1 and Episodes on Disc 2. You can't install the add-ons like Fallout for example.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:29:25 PM(edited)
^That sucks. If you can access them from standard GTA4, I'd much rather have the DLC versions than the hard copy so don't have to swap discs everytime I wanna play either one of them. Just gonna wait until they're on sale again on the marketplace I guess.
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 7-0 (4-0)
Now Playing: RE4, Dead Rising, FF13, Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, BlOps II (ugh)
#7Landonio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 10:33:57 AM
There doesn't seem to be any way to change sens in GRAW 1. I've looked everywhere. Apparently you can't even do it in multiplayer. Pretty dumb.
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 8-0 (5-0)
Now Playing: RE4, Dead Rising, FF13, Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, GRAW, BlOps2 (ugh)
#8TheBlueStigPosted 10/27/2013 11:00:16 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Landonio posted...
^Ah. Thanks.

The Complete Edition is GTA 4 on Disc 1 and Episodes on Disc 2. You can't install the add-ons like Fallout for example.

Disc 2 can be installed, it's just limited to the same thing that every other installed game is, the disc must be in the console when you want to play.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#9glassghost0Posted 10/27/2013 11:32:03 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Landonio posted...
^Ah. Thanks.

Disc 2 can be installed, it's just limited to the same thing that every other installed game is, the disc must be in the console when you want to play.

*sigh*

You needed to add that why? Disc 2 is simply the retail copy of Episodes. The add-ons cannot be installed.

Exactly what I said.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122