This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which would you prefer NOT to be have existed AT ALL: X360, PS3, Wii?

#11Dragon NexusPosted 10/21/2013 9:10:15 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
to me the Wii doesn't exist anyway

Then you ignore some fantastic games.

I was this close || to saying the Wii could have happily not existed.

Then I remembered Xenoblade, the game that made my purchase of a Wii completely justified. All the disappointment, all the waiting for a new game worth playing, all the annoying Mario burn out...I could have missed every single Wii game and bought just Xenoblade and it would have been completely worth it.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#12Super CreaturesPosted 10/21/2013 9:55:20 AM
Focian posted...
What possible reason, bar the rise of the Terminators, would someone ever wish a machine had not existed?!

If your girlfriend replaced you with it.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#13townparkradioPosted 10/21/2013 10:10:22 AM
The PS3. Sony embarrassed themselves heavily. It took a once-profitable gaming division into 7 straight years of not just operating, but REAL loss.
#14LadyYachiruPosted 10/21/2013 10:22:47 AM
Wii. There is no prefer that it never existed. Id be ecstatic.
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
Symmetry is key..everything must be aesthetically pleasing...
#15Robin_MaskPosted 10/21/2013 10:25:54 AM
Wii

Simple, the motion controls didn't bring anything new.

They make you buy extra things that aren't universal for all games like the classic controllers and nunchuck. Some of them you NEED to buy to play some of the games.

The online straight up sucked, even though XBL and PC gaming was out for a long time, hell, PSN for PS3 did a hell of a job of at least making it useable.

You can get a 360/PS3 and enjoy games with only one type of controller.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#16googlerPosted 10/21/2013 10:34:08 AM
Wii...no contest
#17GameGrumpsPosted 10/21/2013 10:55:00 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
Wii

Simple, the motion controls didn't bring anything new.

They make you buy extra things that aren't universal for all games like the classic controllers and nunchuck. Some of them you NEED to buy to play some of the games.

The online straight up sucked, even though XBL and PC gaming was out for a long time, hell, PSN for PS3 did a hell of a job of at least making it useable.

You can get a 360/PS3 and enjoy games with only one type of controller.

idk man, the wiichuck combo works better for shooters then dual analog does on ps3/360 imo.

Also games like No more heroes wouldn't be as fun with out the waggle gimmick for finishers/wrestling moves.
---
Hey I'm Grump!
And I'm not so grump!
#18Chaos StrykerPosted 10/21/2013 12:18:10 PM
360, honestly.

The PS3 keeps getting games that I'm interested in even to this day, and the Wii has Nintendo's first party stuff. The 360 just hasn't been keeping my interest lately.

It's kind of silly to wish that a machine didn't exist, though. They all have benefits.
---
There are only two types of people in this world. People who finish what they start and
#19GuideToTheDarkPosted 10/21/2013 12:22:27 PM
Wii hasn't had enough good games to outweigh the bad.
---
Creating an engine that generates fun is high art.
#20stawg007Posted 10/21/2013 12:30:42 PM
googler posted...
Wii...no contest

This

Absolute garbage, great fun if you're a child, my nephews loved it but for an actual gamer it's pathetic imo

Pathetically underpowered, no games that interested me at all, crappy online

It also popularised ****** motion controls, for that alone it deserved to be shot at birth
---
lPayneToTheMaxl