This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which would you prefer NOT to be have existed AT ALL: X360, PS3, Wii?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which would you prefer NOT to be have existed AT ALL: X360, PS3, Wii?
2 years ago#21
I can't believe no one said the Wii for being the father of the kinect and move.

Would we have those now if not for the Wii selling a **** load?

That being said, I have enjoyed multiple games on the original Wii.
2 years ago#22
You never played Sin and Punishment. Easily the best game on the wii, one of the best this gen.

One of too few a number.
---
Creating an engine that generates fun is high art.
2 years ago#23
I guess Wii, but I like games from all three consoles.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
2 years ago#24
Focian posted...
What possible reason, bar the rise of the Terminators, would someone ever wish a machine had not existed?!

Fanboys.
---
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
2 years ago#25
GuideToTheDark posted...
You never played Sin and Punishment. Easily the best game on the wii, one of the best this gen.

One of too few a number.

Punch-Out!! is my favorite Wii game of all. The detail put into the game is amazing.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
2 years ago#26
I'd rather all three continue to exist. If Xbox 360 OR PS3 didn't exist, they'd be a lot worse off because no competition means they wouldn't try. Look how complacent MS has gotten, and how Sony was in the beginning for proof.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
2 years ago#27
Why even the question ? More choices are better . That's why as of right now, I'm worried for the next gen . With the Wii in trouble and the haterade on the Xbox One, I don't like to see a monopoly of just the PS4. That will make Sony feel entitled and become complacent .
2 years ago#28
Robin_Mask posted...
GuideToTheDark posted...

One of too few a number.

Punch-Out!! is my favorite Wii game of all. The detail put into the game is amazing.

I don't really like S&P, but I love Punch-Out!! That was my first introduction to the series.

My favorite Wii game though is Little King's Story. It breaks my heart Cing went under right after its release. No one bought it.

In hindsight, while I thought the Wii was the weakest of the three, I'm very happy I owned one. Fragile Dreams, Xenoblade, No More Heroes 2, A Boy and his Blob, Zack & Wiki . . . it got a number of really good games the HD consoles didn't.
2 years ago#29
CyricsServant posted...
My favorite Wii game though is Little King's Story.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/12/new-little-kings-story-marches-to-north-america-october-2/
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
2 years ago#30
why literally everyone didnt say Wii is just weird. Being able to have Bayonetta 2 alone is worth erasing Wii and yes eventually sony/ms would fund it or whatever. its a game system for people who dont like games that much or arent old enough to know how to play games
---
If ya want the stains out now get the bleach - Styles of Beyond
GT-xNinjaScrollx
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which would you prefer NOT to be have existed AT ALL: X360, PS3, Wii?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived