This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Batman Arkham games have to be the greatest bang for your buck ever

#11NazanirPosted 10/22/2013 12:32:48 PM
I disagree.

Were they great games? Sure (though honestly I liked Asylum better than City). Great atmosphere, great setting, great voice acting and music. The games are pretty well polished, but after playing through them once or twice, but that's it.

In City I never really felt the urge to do all of the side missions. I never got around the Identity Thief for example, though I did take on Deadshot. They were great experiences, but I feel games like Borderlands 1 & 2, Dark Souls, or any game with an extensive online component (be it fighting, shooting or racing games) have far more bang for the buck because you can keep playing them in different ways.

I picked both of them up for $10 each with the DotW, and I feel that's a good price for what I got. As an experience, they are awesome games, don't get me wrong, but I won't be playing them all that much again to be honest.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#12CKnightPosted 10/22/2013 12:51:28 PM
I would say R* games GTA4, RDR and GTA5 probly offer the most bang.

Not to mention just huge games like Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age and such.

And if a game has a strong MP and good single player then Halo 4 and CoD gives pretty good bang.
#13WinnsockPosted 10/22/2013 2:03:20 PM
Dark Souls is dirt cheap now. It's got more bang for your buck.
---
GT: Winnsock