This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Family Settings Code

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Family Settings Code
2 years ago#1
Hey, I run a pawn shop and one of my employees bought a slim 360 without a harddrive and with family settings enabled. I have no idea what the password is or what the security question answer is because she didn't ask or write it down and doesn't remember who brought it in, so it's not playing a lot of games. Is there any way to reset it? I've tried quite a few reset codes I found on the internet but none of them are working.
---
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"
2 years ago#2
LT - RT - X - Y - LB - RB - X - Y - A - Up (on the D-Pad)

I don't know if it works, but it's worth a shot
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
2 years ago#3
It just backs out to the previous menu once I enter it in.
---
"Unrealistic? Which part gave it away, the 100-year-old who photosynthesises or the guy who can shoot electricity?"
2 years ago#4
Might give this a go then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKY3-snU34E

Seems to let you access the family settings and turn them off.

Again, no idea if this still works now.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
2 years ago#5
yuiidragon posted...
Hey, I run a pawn shop

You mind if I call a buddy of mine who's an expert on guys who run pawn shops?
---
"Their hopes dashed on our shields! Their victory slashed by our swords!"
2 years ago#6
glassghost0 posted...
Might give this a go then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKY3-snU34E

Seems to let you access the family settings and turn them off.

Again, no idea if this still works now.

I've tried doing that for a while earlier and I never could get it to work. I think it's been patched out.

Thanks for trying to help.
---
(edited by yuiidragon)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Family Settings Code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived