This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X360 news. COD Ghosts Squads Q&A video details more offline + online info

#1xenosaga123Posted 10/23/2013 6:00:08 AM
They explain in more detail how each mode can be used, as well as the HQ customization.
The bots a.i. is going to be better than Timesplitters and Perfect Dark too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb8JMJVB0y0

Wow these Squads features blow away R6Vegas series' Terrorist Hunt mode,
plus it allows even a single player to play all the multiplayer mode offline with bots.
Safeguard doesn't have a.i. teammates, but I think Wargame is going to be the most popular
mode offline, with Squad Assault being the most popular Squads mode online.
#2Bat178Posted 10/23/2013 6:12:36 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
They explain in more detail how each mode can be used, as well as the HQ customization.
The bots a.i. is going to be better than Timesplitters and Perfect Dark too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb8JMJVB0y0

Wow these Squads features blow away R6Vegas series' Terrorist Hunt mode,
plus it allows even a single player to play all the multiplayer mode offline with bots.
Safeguard doesn't have a.i. teammates, but I think Wargame is going to be the most popular
mode offline, with Squad Assault being the most popular Squads mode online.

Lies. All lies.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#3AWarAmp84Posted 10/23/2013 6:19:57 AM
Every COD installment always ends up the same. Fun for the first few weeks and then eventually you swear you'll never buy a COD game again and take a break. Shorty after that you go back and give it another chance only to find out the game is actually worse than you remember. No thanks.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#4DyingPancakePosted 10/23/2013 6:34:51 AM
Still can't decide if I want to get this when it releases or wait until the summer when I get an X1

Maybe get this now and Battlefield 4 when I get the new system
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#5xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:58:26 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Every COD installment always ends up the same. Fun for the first few weeks and then eventually you swear you'll never buy a COD game again and take a break. Shorty after that you go back and give it another chance only to find out the game is actually worse than you remember. No thanks.

Very one sided hater response. :p Millions worldwide will play this, even long after the next version is released. Some gamers are passionate about gaming. And COD Ghosts will be the best COD for newcomers too.
#6LandonioPosted 10/23/2013 9:23:06 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

Very one sided hater response. :p Millions worldwide will play this, even long after the next version is released. Some gamers are passionate about gaming. And COD Ghosts will be the best COD for newcomers too.

More like the truth. Why do people think popularity=quality. Many CoD players aren't even "gamers". CoD has been killing gaming for a long time, but I don't feel like getting into that can of worms right now.

Still though, Ghosts looks OK. There's no way it can be worse than MW3 and even BlOps II.
---
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide: 6-0 (3-0)
Now Playing: RE4, FF13 (ugh), Halo 3, Oblivion: GOTY, GTA4, BlOps II (ugh)
#7jasonkingmarkPosted 10/23/2013 9:49:17 AM
Landonio posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

More like the truth. Why do people think popularity=quality. Many CoD players aren't even "gamers". CoD has been killing gaming for a long time, but I don't feel like getting into that can of worms right now.

Still though, Ghosts looks OK. There's no way it can be worse than MW3 and even BlOps II.

Because theres a reason people love COD as opposed to something along the lines of Brink.

Brink sucks it doea everything bad, COD on the other hand is quick, reponsive and addicting. It also looks great, has lots and lots of features and tons of variety customizable wise.
#8Robin_MaskPosted 10/23/2013 9:51:37 AM
TC hypes up every other game. I have seen TC hype up:

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
Dragon's Crown
Diablo III for consoles

Now COD? Weird. TC always bashes any game in the competition to the game TC is hyping up. Over-exaggerating the game and calling it the best. Then leaves it in the dust and overhypes the next game, then proceeds to talk smack of the past game TC hyped up like Dragon's Crown to Diablo III.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#9SunDevil77Posted 10/23/2013 10:38:08 AM
I'll wait for Halo.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#10stawg007Posted 10/23/2013 10:45:58 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
TC hypes up every other game. I have seen TC hype up:

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
Dragon's Crown
Diablo III for consoles

Now COD? Weird. TC always bashes any game in the competition to the game TC is hyping up. Over-exaggerating the game and calling it the best. Then leaves it in the dust and overhypes the next game, then proceeds to talk smack of the past game TC hyped up like Dragon's Crown to Diablo III.

He also hyped up RE ORC and claimed it would be multiplayer game of the generation, was funny then and even funnier now

and better than Terrorist Hunt TC? Ha
---
lPayneToTheMaxl