This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do i download new game add ons on the xbox live market ?

#1ZtNoLuckPosted 10/25/2013 5:24:00 AM
Topic ?
---
Website RECONVIDEOS.COM Clanzt.vze.com
Currently playing Crysis World Kill Rank #1 XBOX Live: ZtNoLuck
#2dtmrPosted 10/25/2013 5:30:28 AM
I'd like to know how as well.
Hopefully some friendly GameFAQers come and help us out.
FINGERS CROSSED
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#3OverburdenedPosted 10/25/2013 7:27:33 AM
Press LB on your friends tab. It brings up what they've downloaded, and you have to download what they have, you can't actually download what you'd like.

E.g. If you're after mass effect dlc, you have to hope one of your friends have it, other wise you cant im affraid. Will have to ask around on here or something, to become friends with someone who does have that particular DLC.

I can't explain it very well, but its something along those lines.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#4Banana_ManaPosted 10/25/2013 7:29:23 AM
If you enter the market after 6pm you need to hold Y then press B. Upon completion of that, you will be directed to a web page from which download, you can. If not, then just go to the marketplace by pressing THE MASSIVE ROUND BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONTROLLER.

If you enter before 6pm you need to get a job.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#5Doktor_WilhelmPosted 10/25/2013 12:45:19 PM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/buy-rent-content
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#6GrimKusanagiPosted 10/25/2013 6:20:29 PM
Easiest way is to insert the disc, connect to Live, and hit the button that says game info (X I think). Go to the Add Ons tab and click what you want. Follow the directions.

If you need specific help then be a little more specific. Like what are you having trouble with exactly?
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Lashara / Mage
#7glassghost0Posted 10/25/2013 6:53:01 PM
GrimKusanagi posted...
Easiest way is to insert the disc, connect to Live, and hit the button that says game info (X I think). Go to the Add Ons tab and click what you want. Follow the directions.

If you need specific help then be a little more specific. Like what are you having trouble with exactly?

Did you hear those planes?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122