This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If i like fable 2 would i like fable 3....

#1Mindbend8erPosted 10/26/2013 3:12:09 AM
I played fable 2 and beat it and had a lot of fun. A few months ago I got fable 3 for $5.00 but still haven't played it. Ive heard a lot of bad things about it but I cant imagine that it can be that bad. Those that liked fable 2 did you also like fable 3.
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#2NazanirPosted 10/26/2013 3:21:20 AM
Liked 2, hated 3.

Press and hold A for everything. You can't control which emotion/action you want to use, one button combat, no inventory, sanctuary, anti climatic story. The game is dumbed down and takes you by the hand so hard it hurts.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#3OverburdenedPosted 10/26/2013 3:24:14 AM
Play it and see.

I like all of the Fables, 2 being my favourite.

3's just been dumbed down a bit, still a very enjoyable game, especially if you like the Fable series.

People will tell you it's rubbish, but that's just personal taste, I know a few people who like it, along with my self.

It's like Halo ODST, a lot of people don't like that either, but I loved it.

Give it a go, even if people tell you not too.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#4Mindbend8er(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 3:26:43 AM
I heard the co op was improved, how does the co op work can the 2nd player have there own unique character?
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#5TenzhiPosted 10/26/2013 3:44:13 AM
I liked both 2 and 3. But... if you already *have* the game why ask a question you can directly answer for yourself?
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#6TheWaitingPosted 10/26/2013 5:21:58 AM
I actually enjoyed 3 more than 2. But enjoyed 1 the most. I payed 60 at launch and got the value out of it. Just make sire to manage your money better than Me in 3 Haha
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#7simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2013 5:44:57 AM
Nazanir posted...
Liked 2, hated 3.

Press and hold A for everything. You can't control which emotion/action you want to use, one button combat, no inventory, sanctuary, anti climatic story. The game is dumbed down and takes you by the hand so hard it hurts.

I agree with your points and feel the same way. My biggest beefs with Fable 3 are the lack of content (weapons armor, etc) and the boring combat which is a good cure for insomnia. I played the game once late at night when I was tired and nearly dozed off for a few seconds during another boring combat encounter.

I'd recommend Kingdoms of Amalur instead of Fable 3. KoA has its fair share of flaws but at least the combat is fun and the game doesn't hold your hand.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#8glassghost0Posted 10/26/2013 6:04:00 AM
3 was the only good Fable game
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#9infinitexxPosted 10/26/2013 6:18:22 AM
Nazanir posted...
Liked 2, hated 3.

You thought 3 had an anti climactic story? 2 ends in the second act. There is literally no climax.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2013 6:23:13 AM
infinitexx posted...
Nazanir posted...
Liked 2, hated 3.

You thought 3 had an anti climactic story? 2 ends in the second act. There is literally no climax.

Truth.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him