This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If i like fable 2 would i like fable 3....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If i like fable 2 would i like fable 3....
3 years ago#21
SunDevil77 posted...
melvin343 posted...
TC, go to youtube and look up Angry Joe 32 reason why Fable 3 sucks. He save me 19 bucks at the time when it was cheap years ago. When it became free for Gold, I can see what he was talking about, no wonder it was free, that game is boring.

If Angry Joe is your consultant, you're doing it so wrong

Lol, true.

I do think Fable 3 is a flawed game though, so boring.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
3 years ago#22
2 was pretty good but I didn't care much for 3. I will say that 3 had the best glitches though. The child race glitch was always pretty funny.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!
3 years ago#23
In Fable 3, you can create a Firenado!
Spaceballs the Signature
3 years ago#24
simonbelmont2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
melvin343 posted...
TC, go to youtube and look up Angry Joe 32 reason why Fable 3 sucks. He save me 19 bucks at the time when it was cheap years ago. When it became free for Gold, I can see what he was talking about, no wonder it was free, that game is boring.

Lol, true.

:o.

Oh no you didn't.
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
3 years ago#25
Fable 2 was very enjoyable

Fable 3 was HORRIBLE
gt/psn: chex81
3 years ago#26
I like both. If I were inclined to score games numerically, I would say the difference between F2 and F3 is a .5 or maybe 1 (on a ten point scale). Not huge. I adamantly disagree with people who loved 2 but loathe 3, I don't understand them at all. It isn't *that* different.
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
3 years ago#27
Overburdened posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
melvin343 posted...

Lol, true.

:o.

Oh no you didn't.

Oh yes I did> ;-)
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
3 years ago#28
Hmm. I actually like Fable 3 better than 2. The ending to Fable 2 was terrible.

But then again, Fable 2 and 3 don't even come close to Fable 1's greatness. I'm excited for the HD remake. I think a lot of people skipped out on Fable 1. Once they play that, they may realize how disappointing Fable 2 was.
Always O.G.
3 years ago#29
If you enjoyed 2, you'll probably like 3. Fable 2 was ABYSMAL.
3 years ago#30
Fable 3 is awful, I only played it cuz I got it for free. The damn map in the menu doesn't even represent the actual world you walk around on, there are locations you literally won't find if you follow the map even when they appear clear as day.

If you are foolish enough to play, just remember this tip: You're evil if you're poor.
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If i like fable 2 would i like fable 3....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived