This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People just aren't satisfied anymore.

#11simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2013 2:15:36 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I was pretty meh on Arkham City already.

AC didn't do much for me either, I always felt that AA was a much better game.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#12KCJ5062Posted 10/26/2013 3:32:45 PM(edited)
Seems like there's a problem with the servers on the 360 version. If you go to the board there's quite a few topics about the game freezing or their save files getting corrupt. It's frozen up on me twice already. However once I started playing offline I haven't had any issues.
#13simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2013 3:31:09 PM
KCJ5062 posted...
Seems like there's a problem with the servers on the 360 version. If you go to the board there's quite of few topics about the game freezing or their save files getting corrupt. It's frozen up on me twice already. However once I started playing offline I haven't had any issues.

That sucks, I know people had trouble signing into WB to get their skins too.
---
#14Robin_MaskPosted 10/26/2013 3:38:02 PM
bossk5 posted...
I'll just sum that up in one sentence...
" there are people who do not enjoy this game as much as myself and I am extremely butthurt because of it"

There ya go folks... I saved you some time.

No surprise.

People just want to always place their latest "OMG THIS IS MY GOTY" and shove away the rest into a corner. Then they need to defend the game 24/7 for no good reason.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#15Pacman2dxPosted 10/26/2013 3:43:09 PM
Hmm - the general consensus I received from the 'AO' board is that the game is great but not as polished or refined as the games developed by Rocksteady, that in no ways means I'll miss out on the game entirely BUT it does mean I'll pick it up at a reduced price. I'm thinking black friday or christmas would be a great time to get the game.
---
Shingeki No Kyojin | Attack On Titan
Are you willing to give your beating heart for humanity?
#16simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2013 3:56:20 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
bossk5 posted...
I'll just sum that up in one sentence...
" there are people who do not enjoy this game as much as myself and I am extremely butthurt because of it"

There ya go folks... I saved you some time.

No surprise.

People just want to always place their latest "OMG THIS IS MY GOTY" and shove away the rest into a corner. Then they need to defend the game 24/7 for no good reason.

True.

Pacman2dx posted...
Hmm - the general consensus I received from the 'AO' board is that the game is great but not as polished or refined as the games developed by Rocksteady, that in no ways means I'll miss out on the game entirely BUT it does mean I'll pick it up at a reduced price. I'm thinking black friday or christmas would be a great time to get the game.

Yeah, this game would be perfect for a black friday deal, or just wait for the inevitable GoTY edition with all the DLC.
---
#17PStrifePosted 10/26/2013 7:47:31 PM
Arkham City trolled me with the Catwoman screen of annoyance, every freaking time I loaded it up. Every time. I got so PO'd by it that I finally inputted the damn annoying code. Only to find it be a costly 30MB download itself, apparently people are made of HD space now to? Just cause I simply didn't want to play as Catwoman.

As such I will troll WB Games as I please with all their future games. I now have that right, for being trolled in an uncalled for and annoying manner with their last stupidly put together Batman game. A can of worms was open up thanks to WB Games themselves.

#dealwithit
#18TenzhiPosted 10/26/2013 9:16:15 PM
PStrife posted...
Only to find it be a costly 30MB download itself, apparently people are made of HD space now to?

30MB is a pittance. 300MB isn't even that much.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#19PStrifePosted 10/26/2013 9:40:12 PM
Hassle is hassle at the end of the day. Especially when you are being trolled in the first place, simply enforces the crappy design that this Catwoman screen of annoyance really is.

Some guy at Rocksteady or WB Games really did not understand their job at the time with the annoying online passes and crap all around that company. They know nothing of understanding design and the concept of user-friendliness, they hate their would-be consumers. That is the gist of what I got out of it.
#20TheBlueStigPosted 10/26/2013 9:54:14 PM
LamboNemo posted...
While I can't be the judge yet, it absolutely infuriates me to come online to boards to discuss the game and see nothing but troll topics, complaining, crying, and just general unpleasantness.

Which would you rather see....

1. A ton of ass kissing, no problems being reported, and future game development going down the toilet.

Or....

2. People reporting bugs, telling the truth about the games, calling the developers to task on the s*** they create so they can make better games in the future.

The more you kiss developer ass, the worse things get because they know they've got you hooked and by the time you realize it, it's too late.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.