This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those making the next gen transition, what are your gaming regrets?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 10/27/2013 7:12:41 AM(edited)
Which games did you start and not finish, yet you wanted to? Which games did you never try but wanted to play?

EDIT : Forgot to list mine, I never finished Skyrim and the witcher 2.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2beutlich99Posted 10/27/2013 8:10:29 AM
None because I'm not going next gen until I've played all the 360 games that I've been wanting to play. By that time x1 will have price dropped.
#3OverburdenedPosted 10/27/2013 8:14:02 AM
You still can play those games TC.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#4DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 8:14:28 AM
beutlich99 posted...
None because I'm not going next gen until I've played all the 360 games that I've been wanting to play. By that time x1 will have price dropped.

It's in the topic title :

"For those making the next gen transition"
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 8:42:09 AM
Overburdened posted...
You still can play those games TC.

This, why regret when you can always go back to play those games? The games will be even cheaper now so not playing them before can be a financial benefit.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#6DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:26:27 AM
Did no one read the title? And I mean people making the transition on launch, not the people who will buy one a year from now or so.
---
#7simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 9:34:39 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Did no one read the title? And I mean people making the transition on launch, not the people who will buy one a year from now or so.

I get that you mean people who are making the transition on launch, but they can and might still play the 360 games they missed no?
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#8master_gamr1231Posted 10/27/2013 9:38:11 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

Well, for rational people, "making the next gen transition" does not mean "forever disposing of everything associated with the last generation." My still hooked up and ready to go N64 attests to that.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#9DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:39:20 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

I get that you mean people who are making the transition on launch, but they can and might still play the 360 games they missed no?

This doesn't apply to them obviously, I mean the people who will be selling their current console and games to pay towards their new console (if need be, of course) and are saying farewell to the current gen.
---
#10DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:40:01 AM
master_gamr1231 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Well, for rational people, "making the next gen transition" does not mean "forever disposing of everything associated with the last generation." My still hooked up and ready to go N64 attests to that.

Then that means this topic doesn't apply to you.
---