This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those making the next gen transition, what are your gaming regrets?

#11simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 10:20:28 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Did no one read the title? And I mean people making the transition on launch, not the people who will buy one a year from now or so.

I get that you mean people who are making the transition on launch, but they can and might still play the 360 games they missed no?

This doesn't apply to them obviously, I mean the people who will be selling their current console and games to pay towards their new console (if need be, of course) and are saying farewell to the current gen.

Fair enough and I see what you mean.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#12DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 10:57:14 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Did no one read the title? And I mean people making the transition on launch, not the people who will buy one a year from now or so.

I get that you mean people who are making the transition on launch, but they can and might still play the 360 games they missed no?

This doesn't apply to them obviously, I mean the people who will be selling their current console and games to pay towards their new console (if need be, of course) and are saying farewell to the current gen.

It's cool, just thought this would be a good way of getting people talking before we all go our separate ways.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#13WinnsockPosted 10/27/2013 11:00:14 AM
I would never sell my old games or consoles.
---
GT: Winnsock
#14stargazer1981Posted 10/27/2013 12:34:45 PM
With such a limited scope for your topic (people who have to be selling their current gen to take part in next gen on launch day) you're not gonna see a whole lot of responses, would be my guess.

Most of us, not all, plan to keep our 360s because of the lack of BC support on the X1. Or because we prefer to keep our libraries intact.

Maybe try being more flexible on your topic's requirements? Or not. Whatever.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#15simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 12:35:28 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

It's cool, just thought this would be a good way of getting people talking before we all go our separate ways.

Cool!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#16clyde_frogPosted 10/27/2013 7:07:44 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Why would you sell a console that has games you still want to play? And for a new system that has..at most.. a handful of exclusives that won't be on current gen consoles?
---
http://i.imgur.com/UFOAF.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m71fpsIYJA1qf1116o1_500.jpg
#17BTM4444Posted 10/27/2013 8:20:41 PM
Never playing the mass effect or dragon age series. Those are the games I think of but I know there is a lot of good games I missed out on that I know i Will never play
#18Offworlder1Posted 10/27/2013 11:00:16 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Never playing the mass effect or dragon age series. Those are the games I think of but I know there is a lot of good games I missed out on that I know i Will never play

Theres still a chance to play ME and DA if you are not selling your 360 and games, honestly I do not see any XBone exclusive that even warrants buying the system as the launch games are seriously lack luster. Any game that is on Xbone and Xbox 360 I'd say get the Xbox 360 version as it will have more people for MP, not to mention we do not know the price for Xbone games at this time.

ME's trilogy is one of the better series for the current gen and not playing it because of the Xbone is flat out foolishness.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#19JkickitPosted 10/28/2013 12:42:50 AM(edited)
I MAY jump next gen, though it'd be PS4.

Haven't finished:
Arkham City
Prince of Persia (multiple games)
Dawnguard DLC sidequests
Eternal Sonata
GTA IV

Haven't gotten/played:
Dragonborn DLC
Limbo
Super Meat Boy
Trials
Mass Effect series
Battlefield 3
Assassins Creed series
Demon/Dark Souls

Planning on getting:
Diablo 3
Arkham Origins
Lightning Returns
Destiny
Battlefield 4
---
I'm a Redguard and I hold my hands sideways when shooting spells - SubTonic14
Now Playing: GTA V/Halo 3
#20Chunker_ButtPosted 10/28/2013 3:37:47 AM
I never sell any of my stuff! But even so, this topic is still sort of applicable. With each new game I get, all the other games in my library become less and less likely to ever get played before I die. I plan to play them all one day! But the sad truth is I'll probably die with a large percentage of them unfinished.

For X360, I can say I wish I had more time to put into Virtua Fighter 5, KOF13 and BlazBlue. Also I haven't got or played a copy of Skyrim yet. I almost certainly will own a copy of it one day, but the chances of me sinking the prerequisite 200hrs into it are very unlikely.
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF