This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those making the next gen transition, what are your gaming regrets?

#21Banana_ManaPosted 10/28/2013 3:49:00 AM
I regret nothing.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#22BTM4444Posted 10/28/2013 9:59:19 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
Never playing the mass effect or dragon age series. Those are the games I think of but I know there is a lot of good games I missed out on that I know i Will never play

Theres still a chance to play ME and DA if you are not selling your 360 and games, honestly I do not see any XBone exclusive that even warrants buying the system as the launch games are seriously lack luster. Any game that is on Xbone and Xbox 360 I'd say get the Xbox 360 version as it will have more people for MP, not to mention we do not know the price for Xbone games at this time.

ME's trilogy is one of the better series for the current gen and not playing it because of the Xbone is flat out foolishness.

I'm keepin my 360 along with all my favorite games. I may actually go out and get the mass effect or dragon age series to play until the Xbox one release.

I'm interested in assassins creed 4, battlefield 4, and dead rising 3. Dead rising 3 is one of the reasons I'm buyin an Xbox one, and I want to experience bf4 and ac4 in next gen graphics first too. I see where you are coming from though
#23Jiggy101011Posted 10/28/2013 10:08:53 AM
I understand what you are asking for TC. I would have to say my regret would be not playing GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony. I just dont feel like spending the $20 to get it with all thr next gen games coming up.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#24BuyersRemorse55Posted 10/28/2013 1:12:41 PM
Overburdened posted...
You still can play those games TC.

You forget all the kids who are trade in there 360/ps3 to purchase the one or ps4 thus not having access to those games still.
#25RycerXPosted 10/28/2013 1:39:22 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
This doesn't apply to them obviously, I mean the people who will be selling their current console and games to pay towards their new console (if need be, of course) and are saying farewell to the current gen.

In that case, their regrets should be doing that.
#26gldooriiPosted 10/28/2013 1:44:13 PM
beutlich99 posted...
None because I'm not going next gen until I've played all the 360 games that I've been wanting to play. By that time x1 will have price dropped.

---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix