This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Capcom dead yet?

#1GamerSantaPosted 10/27/2013 1:01:57 PM
I heard they are rereleasing Street Fighter 4 for the fourth time lol. I'll give them 2 more months
---
My magnificence knows no bounds.
#2SunDevil77Posted 10/27/2013 1:20:00 PM
Yeah, just like when they released 5 versions of Street Fighter 2 (not even counting different platforms)
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3sockesockePosted 10/27/2013 1:20:35 PM
they dont have much money left in the bank. apparently they dont have enough to make a new street fighter. theyre not dead yet but who knows what might happen.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#4simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 1:26:45 PM
sockesocke posted...
they dont have much money left in the bank. apparently they dont have enough to make a new street fighter. theyre not dead yet but who knows what might happen.

There was a Gamespot article last week that said Capcom are hiring staff to work on a new fighting game. If the rumour is true it might explain why they don't have funds for a new SF. Maybe they are focusing on the new fighting game instead of making a new SF so soon.

SF does need a break to be honest.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5DieMyBridePosted 10/27/2013 1:27:57 PM
Capcom will be fine.
#6Killah PriestPosted 10/27/2013 1:28:39 PM
generic internet opinion number 9 zillion.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#7simonbelmont2Posted 10/27/2013 1:29:23 PM
I hope the rumours are true as it would be nice to see a new fighting game emerge.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#8PStrifePosted 10/27/2013 2:00:29 PM
Not happy about the sudden lack of manuals on top of the already annoying in-game trolling these days. The Capcom standards have slipped far too low.

Fine, I will buy any of their remaining games I still care for at the lowly DVD/Blue-Ray standard price. Don't get why they chose to join the crappy publisher subset of self-created devaluation.
#9AikonMonkPosted 10/27/2013 4:47:38 PM
No, but they are Dead to Rising... Dead to rising... see what I did?

Screw it.
---
GT: DEDLY CUKE
#10TheBlueStigPosted 10/27/2013 5:08:10 PM
PStrife posted...
Not happy about the sudden lack of manuals on top of the already annoying in-game trolling these days. The Capcom standards have slipped far too low.

Fine, I will buy any of their remaining games I still care for at the lowly DVD/Blue-Ray standard price. Don't get why they chose to join the crappy publisher subset of self-created devaluation.

Sudden lack of manuals?

Been under a rock for the last 5 years?
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.