This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's going on with XBL lately?

#1jonnyk82Posted 10/30/2013 9:22:19 AM
For the past few weeks, whenever I turn on my xbox, I am signed out of Live (or, more accurately, it fails to automatically sign me in). When I "click" on "sign in" it asks me to verify my password and to set up a method of sending me a verification code, etc. This happens almost every single time I turn on my console.

Anyone else having this issue?
---
Stop using moderations as a crutch for your inability to form a solid argument.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 10/30/2013 9:24:18 AM
It's a bug in the dashboard that's been happening ever since the unfinished beta was forced on everyone.

Search this board for the word "security" and you'll find a ton of topics about it.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#3NazanirPosted 10/30/2013 9:34:00 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
It's a bug in the dashboard that's been happening ever since the unfinished beta was forced on everyone.

Search this board for the word "security" and you'll find a ton of topics about it.

How dare Microsoft protect your account, this is an outrage!
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#4TheBlueStigPosted 10/30/2013 9:46:54 AM
Nazanir posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Nobody is complaining about them protecting your account, but when they force you to redo all three security proofs every 3 days it gets annoying, fast.
---
#5jonnyk82(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 10:16:37 AM
Thanks for the info!
---
Stop using moderations as a crutch for your inability to form a solid argument.
#6glassghost0Posted 10/30/2013 10:20:21 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Nazanir posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Nobody is complaining about them protecting your account, but when they force you to redo all three security proofs every 3 days it gets annoying, fast.

Or do it right and never do it again....
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#7TheBlueStigPosted 10/30/2013 10:59:14 AM
glassghost0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Nazanir posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Or do it right and never do it again....

And you've been busted on that every time this topic comes up. People HAVE been doing it right and they're still forced to redo it every 3 days.

I had the proofs set BEFORE the beta was forced on everyone, and I was never asked to set them again until the unfinished beta was forced on everybody. The day that beta went live the security proofs bug started.
---
#8Dragon NexusPosted 10/30/2013 11:27:32 AM
TheBlueStig posted...

And you'll also find posts by you whining about it with no proof.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#9TheBlueStigPosted 10/30/2013 11:51:42 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

And you'll also find posts by you whining about it with no proof.

Here we go with the proof bulls*** again....

Do the search for security, there's half a dozen of those topics that have links going directly back to Microsoft's own forums, if the HUGE number of topics here combined with the topics on their official forums aren't enough proof for you, I don't f***ing give a s*** because you're just trolling as usual.
---
#10DividerByZeroPosted 10/30/2013 12:22:09 PM(edited)
Just started happening to me too, and whenever I click next after putting in my info, it gives me error code 80072EF3. Tried searching on google, but the results came back that it was a connection error. My roommate's signed in just fine, so how am I not able to sign in?

EDIT: I deleted my profile, restarted my Xbox, and recovered it, and now I can sign in again.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Brutally honest game reviews and news.
GT: TG Divider | NP: CoD4, Mass Effect 3 MP, Rock Band 3, Red Dead Redemption