This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And here's is another. About exploring in Dante's Inferno?

#1HerrxPosted 11/2/2013 10:51:48 AM
I know you kinda expect to make a Dante's Inferno thread and here is one. The thing I wanted to ask though I think is relevant. Most people say they can beat the game in about 5-6 hours, however my question is, is there many things to see in the game through the various levels of hell. I for example heard that in one of the circles you can see statues of Adam and Eve(is this true?). And thats what i'm asking about ! If you really takes time to explore can you find many things in the gameworld that kinda flesh out the world, such as statues of Adam and Eve?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2glassghost0Posted 11/2/2013 10:52:26 AM
No one......gives a f*** about Dante's Inferno
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3Banana_ManaPosted 11/2/2013 10:54:55 AM
glassghost0 posted...

Hey, it's a decent enough game... It's Herrx-made topics we don't give a f*** about.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#4M_TollitsonPosted 11/2/2013 1:28:10 PM
glassghost0 posted...

Why do you constantly think you are the voice of the people. DI is a good game.
#5Super CreaturesPosted 11/2/2013 1:34:04 PM
Maybe you wouldn't have so many questions about the game if you would actually play it for a change.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6glassghost0Posted 11/2/2013 1:40:59 PM
M_Tollitson posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Why do you constantly think you are the voice of the people. DI is a good game.

If you don't have any idea about the back-story behind this, maybe you shouldn't even post....
---
No Thanks
#7majinbuu58Posted 11/2/2013 1:50:09 PM
You're really struggling to find a new gimmick, aren't you?
#8darkharePosted 11/2/2013 2:44:39 PM
Herrx posted...
I know you kinda expect to make a Dante's Inferno thread and here is one. The thing I wanted to ask though I think is relevant. Most people say they can beat the game in about 5-6 hours, however my question is, is there many things to see in the game through the various levels of hell. I for example heard that in one of the circles you can see statues of Adam and Eve(is this true?). And thats what i'm asking about ! If you really takes time to explore can you find many things in the gameworld that kinda flesh out the world, such as statues of Adam and Eve?

the game is linear, very little exploration. what little exploration the game does have are secret paths to saving souls, and even then its not really exploration its more akin to difficult platforming.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#9glassghost0Posted 11/2/2013 2:47:48 PM
*sigh*

People actually giving replies to TC.....

No learning...
---
No Thanks
#10Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 2:55:46 PM
Yes I know but if I remember correctly(and to those who know I have actually been playing the game, but not very far) statues of both Saladin and Adam and Eve are depicted in the game world. Can you find these here actually? I know about the lost souls and there is another questions I have. Do each lost soul look unique and have dialogiue. For example Pontius Pilate or Attila. Does each of these have an unique character model and dialogue. Thats one of my questions and the other is of course if you can find the before mentioned in the gameworld and other interesting things that have to do with things in the bible.

And guys, i'm not a troll I really am not. I just find particulary Dante's Inferno very interesting, mainly because its based on one of the greatest literary works ever!
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca