This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Surprised Titanfall 360 board is dead

#1DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/2/2013 10:04:47 AM
I figured most people would be getting it for 360 until the sequels are released on PS4.
#2simonbelmont2Posted 11/2/2013 10:08:10 AM
Surprising, I wonder if people are focusing on the Xbox One version.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#3shawnmckPosted 11/2/2013 10:10:23 AM
I honestly don't think this game is gonna be anywhere near as popular as some people think.
There is absolutely no single-player campaign, and so the game is just an On-line multi-player only.
That in itself is gonna limit it's appeal to many gamers.

Sure, there are a lot of people who love MP...but likewise, there are multiple people more that enjoy SP campaigns too, which this game lacks.
#4simonbelmont2Posted 11/2/2013 10:12:12 AM(edited)
shawnmck posted...
I honestly don't think this game is gonna be anywhere near as popular as some people think.
There is absolutely no single-player campaign, and so the game is just an On-line multi-player only.

Sure, there are a lot of people who love MP...but likewise, there are multiple people more that enjoy SP campaigns too, which this game lacks.

I agree, the fact it is not multiplatform on day one will hurt it too.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 10:11:57 AM
shawnmck posted...

You haven't played it.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6shawnmckPosted 11/2/2013 10:16:39 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
shawnmck posted...

You haven't played it.

^ I don't need to.
MP is NOT my thing. I only play SP campaigns...so WTF should I ?
It's a FACT that the game offers no single-player campaign. The Devs have made no bones about it, and have stated as much on many occasions.
Therefore it holds no interest for me, and I am not alone in that regard.

The Developers are really limiting their potential userbase by not offering a SP campaign, and also by limiting it to one console.
#7SkilzMCPosted 11/2/2013 10:18:01 AM
shawnmck posted...

^ I don't need to.
It's a FACT that the game offers no single-player campaign. The Devs have made no bones about it, and have stated as much on many occasions.
Therefore it holds no interest for me, and I am not alone in that regard.

The Developers are really limiting their potential userbase by not offering a SP campaign, and also by limiting it to one console.

I wouldn't say it's that limiting because very few people buy CoD's for strictly the campaign and CoD is king of the market right now.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#8SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 10:40:23 AM
shawnmck posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
shawnmck posted...

You haven't played it.

^ I don't need to.

Yeah...so you should probably have some experience with something before you try to predict its future.
---
Hell, it's about time.
#9shawnmckPosted 11/2/2013 10:43:44 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
shawnmck posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
shawnmck posted...

You haven't played it.

^ I don't need to.

Yeah...so you should probably have some experience with something before you try to predict its future.

^ Um, No
BattleField 4 is generating significantly more buzz, while TitanFall is hardly being discussed.
And historically, MP only games don't sell all that well.

You may not like what I have to say, but I have the right to say whatever I want.
Sure, it is just my opinion, but it is just as valid as anyone else who claims that it will sell well.
#10SunDevil77Posted 11/2/2013 10:47:31 AM
I never said it isn't valid, friendo. I simply stated you can't judge it without playing it. It is a fantastic shooter, and will sell quite well.

Oh, and Battlefield 4 is actually...you know...released. Titanfall is still half a year away.
---
Hell, it's about time.