This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone game with a monitor?

#1abnergoinbigPosted 11/2/2013 4:04:45 PM
I'm looking to purchase a monitor for my next gen gaming and I've come accross the AsusVG248QE and the BenQ RL2455HM. Anyone know which would be better? They both seem similar other than a few differences and almost a hundred dollar price difference. My cousin just purchased the Asus monitor and it looks amazing, but if this BenQ monitor looks very similar than I see no reason not to get it. I would just like some help from the tech savii members here to assist me before making a purchase.
#2metroidman92Posted 11/2/2013 6:06:27 PM
I run my 360 on a HP monitor via hdmi. I'm assuming you are planning to do the same?

I don't know much about the differences, but the 360 is only gonna look so pretty considering its old tech. Just make sure the one you get has a game setting. I didn't find that on mine till recently, and it makes a huge difference color wise.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.
#3jo8n3645Posted 11/2/2013 7:58:41 PM
go with the cheaper one but if you dont have decent speakers get a pair because monitor speakers are horrible.
#4MangorushXIIIPosted 11/2/2013 8:51:16 PM
Just be careful with some monitors, some of them sucks at scaling which will make the picture quality of the console games look like poo.