This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone game with a monitor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone game with a monitor?
2 years ago#1
I'm looking to purchase a monitor for my next gen gaming and I've come accross the AsusVG248QE and the BenQ RL2455HM. Anyone know which would be better? They both seem similar other than a few differences and almost a hundred dollar price difference. My cousin just purchased the Asus monitor and it looks amazing, but if this BenQ monitor looks very similar than I see no reason not to get it. I would just like some help from the tech savii members here to assist me before making a purchase.
2 years ago#2
I run my 360 on a HP monitor via hdmi. I'm assuming you are planning to do the same?

I don't know much about the differences, but the 360 is only gonna look so pretty considering its old tech. Just make sure the one you get has a game setting. I didn't find that on mine till recently, and it makes a huge difference color wise.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.
2 years ago#3
go with the cheaper one but if you dont have decent speakers get a pair because monitor speakers are horrible.
2 years ago#4
Just be careful with some monitors, some of them sucks at scaling which will make the picture quality of the console games look like poo.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone game with a monitor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived