This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favourite RE game this gen?

#31181stCommanderPosted 11/4/2013 3:05:22 AM(edited)
Voted 6. But the story of 5 is better because of Wesker and Jill. 6 was an improvement in gameplay and the Leon campaign is badass. I also liked the mercenaries more in 6. What sucked about 6 is that you cannot buy weapons and change costumes but at least you get perks.

ORC, a pos. One of the most disgusting, insulting and laughable games I've played this gen. Got the LE, wasted my money. Games like that is the reason Capcom is in junk status. The worst part? Half of the game is dlc!

Revelations is decent but I can't stand what they did to Jill's face. They killed her character to me. And they got that face from ORC. Just another reason to hate that game.

But at the end my only true answer is RE4 in HD.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#32656stoogePosted 11/4/2013 3:04:03 AM
stargazer1981 posted...

If that were true, I would have let her punch my boulder any day of the week. Wait, what?

Nice.
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#33181stCommanderPosted 11/4/2013 3:12:11 AM
Super Creatures posted...
656stooge posted...
It has all the content of the PS3 version while looking like the GC version.

PS2, not PS3, and, as I previously stated, the content that was added in the PS2 version still has PS2 performance (graphics, enemies on screen, water effects, etc).

Lol Capcom and their laziness. The HD version actually had SD cutscenes in Separate Ways.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#34Cyb0rg_RaidenPosted 11/4/2013 3:23:34 AM
RE5 I guess. Chris and Wesker were keeping that game from being absolutely terrible for a RE game though.
#35656stoogePosted 11/4/2013 4:09:45 AM
181stCommander posted...
Super Creatures posted...
656stooge posted...
It has all the content of the PS3 version while looking like the GC version.

PS2, not PS3, and, as I previously stated, the content that was added in the PS2 version still has PS2 performance (graphics, enemies on screen, water effects, etc).

Lol Capcom and their laziness. The HD version actually had SD cutscenes in Separate Ways.

PS2 is what I meant. And the extra content from every version is always going to be based off the PS2 original. You can hardly knock it for that.
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#36jo8n3645Posted 11/4/2013 6:03:23 AM
RE4 hd but re5 wasn't too bad