This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me 2 great xbox 360 games coming out to cap off my last games for it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Recommend me 2 great xbox 360 games coming out to cap off my last games for it
3 years ago#1
I dont like xbox anymore. That and the fact that theres a huge fiasco right now with trying to verify my account because its more hassle than it needs to be, I cant get any of the other purchases i made on live as well until this is fixed or even if it is, so no MP games. Just SP.

I plan on getting dark souls 2, lords of shadow 2, and stick of truth down the line, but 2 more would make me have a nice even 100, thats plenty much for 8+ years of having the 360, and by then I can retire from playing it. Any suggestions? I pretty much go for anything except traditional sports games, so all's good with me.
wohhhohohoh
3 years ago#2
Fable Anniversary is one I can think of.
3DS FC: 2294-4665-5845
Time to catch em' all!
3 years ago#3
Quake 4. its 7 dollars on the Microsoft store.
3 years ago#4
finish the fight, Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
nyuuuuuuuuu~
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
Metro 2033 and Last Light
3 years ago#7
Dark Souls II and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

Chrono_teeth posted...
I plan on getting dark souls 2, lords of shadow 2

. . . Damn it!

In that case, keep your eye on Thief. That has potential. There's also a chance we might get Persona 5, but I'm not holding my breath.
3 years ago#8
You probably don't have any shoot-em-ups (shmups). You should have at least one. Get Deathsmiles, but don't just credit-feed it. Learn how to play it.
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
3 years ago#9
Trials Evolution
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
3 years ago#10
Army of Two:The Devils Cartel

Bought and dismissed the game right away but went back and ended up having a blast.

Gear of War Judgement if you havent played it yet can be fun especially with the scoring type layout.

I am a PS3 (soon to be PS4)
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Recommend me 2 great xbox 360 games coming out to cap off my last games for it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived