This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you have preferred if the Xbox One had been more like the Xbox 360 launch?

#1TerraUniversePosted 11/9/2013 10:36:42 AM
What if this were the Xbox One launch titles:

Perfect Dark One (just like Perfect Dark Zero, with bots and continuing storyline after Perfect Dark N64)
Kameo 2: Mysteries of Sprites
Condemned 3
Guns (a Western open world game)
Project Gotham Racing 5
Tony Hawk's: American Fancyland (you get to skate in luxurious places)
Call of Duty: World at War 2 (a World War 2 first-person shooter)
Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Official Game of the Movie
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog Xbox 360 with Sonic & Princess Elise)
Red Dragon (sequel to Blue Dragon)
Vampire Rain 2: Kinect Edition
Kinectimals + Grunts (uses animals and creatures from the Halo series)
Kinect Fitness Evolved featuring Cortana (Cortana guides you on this latest Xbox One exclusive fitness program)

I honestly think I might like it better.
#2WinternovaPosted 11/9/2013 10:47:59 AM
And people complain that there are too many sequels and not enough original IPs....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#3TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 12:22:10 PM
Winternova posted...
And people complain that there are too many sequels and not enough original IPs....

Kinect Fitness Evolved with Cortana is kind of original. It personalizes the game with a popular game character.
#4WinternovaPosted 11/9/2013 1:19:54 PM
You substituted every original IP with a sequel/prequel. That's originality all right!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#5TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 7:48:18 AM
Winternova posted...
You substituted every original IP with a sequel/prequel. That's originality all right!

There's something I like about sequels. Often times sequels are different from the original.

Microsoft doesn't really like to repeat the same games, except for Halo, Forza, Gears of War, and Fable.
#6darren19822000Posted 11/11/2013 4:25:13 PM
you mean having to buy a console on ebay because M$ didnt make enough to meet the mass demand? no thanks. or do you mean having crap ass games for launch? i think they did that again. whats the big draw for launch games...ac4, cod, racing, most of which i can get on a 360.
---
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller
#7YodaCrackersPosted 11/11/2013 11:10:47 PM
No thanks, that sounds like crap, maybe even worse than the PS4's launch lineup! I'd much rather have Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome.
---
"I think chemical weapons dealers have a more tolerable consumer base than videogames. I am truly embarrassed for this industry." -Adam Sessler