This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you have preferred if the Xbox One had been more like the Xbox 360 launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would you have preferred if the Xbox One had been more like the Xbox 360 launch?

User Info: TerraUniverse

TerraUniverse
3 years ago#1
What if this were the Xbox One launch titles:

Perfect Dark One (just like Perfect Dark Zero, with bots and continuing storyline after Perfect Dark N64)
Kameo 2: Mysteries of Sprites
Condemned 3
Guns (a Western open world game)
Project Gotham Racing 5
Tony Hawk's: American Fancyland (you get to skate in luxurious places)
Call of Duty: World at War 2 (a World War 2 first-person shooter)
Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Official Game of the Movie
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog Xbox 360 with Sonic & Princess Elise)
Red Dragon (sequel to Blue Dragon)
Vampire Rain 2: Kinect Edition
Kinectimals + Grunts (uses animals and creatures from the Halo series)
Kinect Fitness Evolved featuring Cortana (Cortana guides you on this latest Xbox One exclusive fitness program)

I honestly think I might like it better.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 years ago#2
And people complain that there are too many sequels and not enough original IPs....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

TerraUniverse
3 years ago#3
Winternova posted...
And people complain that there are too many sequels and not enough original IPs....

Kinect Fitness Evolved with Cortana is kind of original. It personalizes the game with a popular game character.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 years ago#4
You substituted every original IP with a sequel/prequel. That's originality all right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

TerraUniverse
3 years ago#5
Winternova posted...
You substituted every original IP with a sequel/prequel. That's originality all right!

There's something I like about sequels. Often times sequels are different from the original.

Microsoft doesn't really like to repeat the same games, except for Halo, Forza, Gears of War, and Fable.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#6
you mean having to buy a console on ebay because M$ didnt make enough to meet the mass demand? no thanks. or do you mean having crap ass games for launch? i think they did that again. whats the big draw for launch games...ac4, cod, racing, most of which i can get on a 360.
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller

User Info: YodaCrackers

YodaCrackers
3 years ago#7
No thanks, that sounds like crap, maybe even worse than the PS4's launch lineup! I'd much rather have Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome.
"I think chemical weapons dealers have a more tolerable consumer base than videogames. I am truly embarrassed for this industry." -Adam Sessler
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would you have preferred if the Xbox One had been more like the Xbox 360 launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived