This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most action and set pieces. Resident Evil 6 or Bulletstorm(maybe spoilers)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Most action and set pieces. Resident Evil 6 or Bulletstorm(maybe spoilers)?
3 years ago#1
I have just completed Bulletstorm and that was just one awesome over the top action sequence.

But question is this. Is Resident Evil 6 even more over the top and action packed than Bulletstorm? And how are the set pieces in RE6 and is that game basically non stop action from beginning to end?
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
3 years ago#2
Dante's Inferno
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
3 years ago#3
Something, something, something, Dante's Inferno
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
3 years ago#4
Come on people stop that nonsense and answer my question
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
3 years ago#5
It really depends on broadly you define "beginning to end"
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
3 years ago#6
Which game has the largest set pieces?
3 years ago#7
Herrx posted...
Which game has the largest set pieces?

Dante's Inferno.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#8
Herrx posted...

You brought it on yourself. Years of the same stupid s*** topics about Dante's Inferno, and you're STILL doing it.

Here's a clue for you, there's a s***load of demos on the marketplace. Instead of asking tons of dumbass questions on this board flooding a ton of topics constant, just shut the hell up, download the demos, play the games for yourself and almost every question you have will be answered.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
3 years ago#9
TheBlueStig posted...
Herrx posted...

You brought it on yourself. Years of the same stupid s*** topics about Dante's Inferno, and you're STILL doing it.

Here's a clue for you, there's a s***load of demos on the marketplace. Instead of asking tons of dumbass questions on this board flooding a ton of topics constant, just shut the hell up, download the demos, play the games for yourself and almost every question you have will be answered.

>.>
<.<

Well, that was awkward.
Who's playing you?
3 years ago#10
Bulletstorm i had a blast with. Its 10 bucks at walmart think im gonna pick up again. As far as fps i think bulletstorm was the most fun from beginning to end. Great game.
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Most action and set pieces. Resident Evil 6 or Bulletstorm(maybe spoilers)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived