This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most action and set pieces. Resident Evil 6 or Bulletstorm(maybe spoilers)?

#1HerrxPosted 11/9/2013 12:21:47 PM
I have just completed Bulletstorm and that was just one awesome over the top action sequence.

But question is this. Is Resident Evil 6 even more over the top and action packed than Bulletstorm? And how are the set pieces in RE6 and is that game basically non stop action from beginning to end?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2JRS511Posted 11/9/2013 12:22:58 PM
Dante's Inferno
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
#3glassghost0Posted 11/9/2013 12:23:02 PM
Something, something, something, Dante's Inferno
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 12:42:56 PM
Come on people stop that nonsense and answer my question
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#5HeliosAscensionPosted 11/9/2013 1:20:42 PM
It really depends on broadly you define "beginning to end"
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#6Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:12:38 PM
Which game has the largest set pieces?
---
#7Super CreaturesPosted 11/9/2013 5:42:58 PM
Herrx posted...
Which game has the largest set pieces?

Dante's Inferno.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#8TheBlueStigPosted 11/9/2013 8:32:12 PM
Herrx posted...

You brought it on yourself. Years of the same stupid s*** topics about Dante's Inferno, and you're STILL doing it.

Here's a clue for you, there's a s***load of demos on the marketplace. Instead of asking tons of dumbass questions on this board flooding a ton of topics constant, just shut the hell up, download the demos, play the games for yourself and almost every question you have will be answered.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#9JascoDPosted 11/9/2013 9:46:31 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Herrx posted...

You brought it on yourself. Years of the same stupid s*** topics about Dante's Inferno, and you're STILL doing it.

Here's a clue for you, there's a s***load of demos on the marketplace. Instead of asking tons of dumbass questions on this board flooding a ton of topics constant, just shut the hell up, download the demos, play the games for yourself and almost every question you have will be answered.

>.>
<.<

Well, that was awkward.
---
Who's playing you?
#10stevieb1234567Posted 11/12/2013 9:19:05 AM
Bulletstorm i had a blast with. Its 10 bucks at walmart think im gonna pick up again. As far as fps i think bulletstorm was the most fun from beginning to end. Great game.
---
Posted using GameFlux