This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So here at the end of its span, how many Xbox 360's did you go through?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So here at the end of its span, how many Xbox 360's did you go through?
2 years ago#1
I got my first one in 2007, Halo 3 special edition. It red ringed within a year.
And since then, I bought 3 more Xbox's, and only one is still alive. It's a slim.
How many did you go through?
Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms and dies. Dies and blossoms again. Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms. And dies. Dies and blossoms again.
2 years ago#2
Im on my 2nd.
GT: Amish Assassin8
2 years ago#3
I've sent a console in for repair (luckily still under that year warranty) twice, so officially three separate consoles.
--- - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx
2 years ago#4
Just one. Bought it in June of 2008. It does, however, sound like a WW2 era airplane when running.
XBL Tag: bitter m16ninja
PSN: m16ninja
2 years ago#5
I'm on my fifth.

My first two broke (not RRoD), third one got hit with the RRoD and I replaced the fourth with the one I have now because the disc drive was going bad and the Ethernet port went dead.

I had been wanting a Slim to begin with, which is why I didn't bother getting my fourth console fixed.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
2 years ago#6
Just one. Bundled with Kinect and a big hard drive, I haven't needed anything else. He's still going strong.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
Hyrule Dream Address: 5900-2665-0877/ GT: OnikaraStar
2 years ago#7
never had to put one down, though the earliest i have is a falcon. had to jerry-rig the dvd drive on it when it was 6 year old
2 years ago#8
I'm on my second. My first original Xbox never broke. I just bought the newer slim model when they first came out a few years ago and transferred all of my data!
Gamertag/Steam: Peazoh Twitter/YouTube: PeazohPlays
2 years ago#9
2006 bought my first.
It RROD in 2007.
That one was a huge pain in 2009, so I bought a new Elite, the old replacement eventually got an RROD
The Elite had an e73 error, I sent it in and ti was replaced with a brand new Elite

So I'm on my 4th 360.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
2 years ago#10
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So here at the end of its span, how many Xbox 360's did you go through?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived