This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't people enjoy racing games?

#1futureopsPosted 11/12/2013 6:55:12 AM
I really like driving in exotic and unimaginable environments in racing games.I noticed that many people just borrow it from somebody to play instead of buying it.I am very excited for Forza 5,which is coming out on my birthday but my friends are saying"Nah........it's just about going straight and then turning left and right".Does people really hate racing games so much? Few days ago I said NFS ,Forza and GT are very popular racing series and people said very bad things about it.
#2FocianPosted 11/12/2013 7:03:52 AM
People that when they didn't, I idea less than more is the reaction of two nuns and an ice cream that doesn't seem to make sense.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#3SomnambulisticPosted 11/12/2013 7:05:05 AM
Focian posted...
People that when they didn't, I idea less than more is the reaction of two nuns and an ice cream that doesn't seem to make sense.

Well said.
---
My judgment is lousy, but my hand is steady.
#4Ginsu VictimPosted 11/12/2013 7:14:06 AM
Focian posted...

I already had a headache. Thanks for making it worse. :)
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#5LTferretPosted 11/12/2013 7:19:36 AM
Focian posted...

Did you just accidentally the whole thing?
---
Why do people run from me?
#6NemerlightPosted 11/12/2013 7:25:22 AM
Somnambulistic posted...
Focian posted...

Well said.

Well said :I
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#7futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 7:26:00 AM
Focian posted...

What did you mean?
#8Ginsu VictimPosted 11/12/2013 7:26:48 AM
futureops posted...
Focian posted...

What did you mean?

He was quite clear.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#9FocianPosted 11/12/2013 7:39:05 AM
futureops posted...
Focian posted...

What did you mean?

I have no intention of repeating myself.

I have no intention of repeating myself.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#10CrankShaftPosted 11/12/2013 7:39:51 AM
I love racing games. There do you feel better?