This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't people enjoy racing games?

#11simonbelmont2Posted 11/12/2013 8:42:58 AM
LTferret posted...
Focian posted...
People that when they didn't, I idea less than more is the reaction of two nuns and an ice cream that doesn't seem to make sense.

Did you just accidentally the whole thing?

Are you give up already? In this case, no more weapons to ninja kid!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#12dark_shardPosted 11/12/2013 8:43:54 AM
I don't mind playing a racing game now and then, but I hate how limited they are. I much prefer racing be a part of a bigger game, such as in GTA V. I don't want to buy a game where I ONLY have the option to race because I'll just get tired of it after a while.
---
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/ - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx
#13thekozmicpigPosted 11/12/2013 8:45:35 AM
Focian posted...
People that when they didn't, I idea less than more is the reaction of two nuns and an ice cream that doesn't seem to make sense.

Yes, but only if the tiger decides to eat banana.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#14Ginsu VictimPosted 11/12/2013 8:54:40 AM
thekozmicpig posted...
Focian posted...

What if I have a pointed stick?
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#15Banana_ManaPosted 11/12/2013 8:54:56 AM
thekozmicpig posted...
Focian posted...

You rang?

WTF............ A TIGE.......................................... ............ ...... ....... ... ... .. .
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#16futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:58:42 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
thekozmicpig posted...
Focian posted...

You rang?

WTF............ A TIGE.......................................... ............ ...... ....... ... ... .. .

Banana Mana means Whiskey Tango Foxtrot by WTF and Tigers always chew there food but a futureop hunt them!
#17stevieb1234567Posted 11/12/2013 9:12:27 AM
I totally agree. Racing games r probaly my favorite genre..always have been. One thing that pisses me off is while im not big on online games om the total opposite when it comes to racing games. Problem is its so hard to find a race where the second it starts all people wanna do is crash into..pisses me off i just want nice clean races and so hard to come by.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#18BahamutBBobPosted 11/12/2013 9:18:31 AM
I enjoy the occasional arcade racing game, but I just can't get in to sim racers.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#19futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 9:21:57 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
I enjoy the occasional arcade racing game, but I just can't get in to sim racers.

You mean simulation racing games like NFS Shift,Forza,GT and Grid?
#20OverburdenedPosted 11/12/2013 9:41:03 AM
Ha, Focian. I am where it is it when we were in. I like it just we how it is when I'm on for six. Bit only at it is we where.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.