This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name something you don't like about the game you're currently playing

#41BBBanks03Posted 11/14/2013 11:45:19 AM
GTAV: Itís too damn short.

Itís not a short game at all, and ironically enough Iíve always found most GTA games on the too-long side, or that they would just kind of drag or wear out their welcome after a bit. GTAV however, I ended up loving so much and was so engaged in the story, characters, and detail of the world that I was bummed out when it ended as I wanted it to go on for quite a bit longer.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#42simonbelmont2Posted 11/14/2013 11:48:44 AM
pakathecat posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Lol, cute cat. My two cats have done that before in the past.

Thanks! :) Far Cry 3 really gets her too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnmkIfAutjs (I like this video of her a bit more actually, as she goes behind the TV to try to find the birds!).

She tries to play with the controller as well; one of the analog sticks on one of my 360 controllers has gnaw marks on it now. :/ And she often plops on my arms in the worst possible positions when I'm trying to play... makes gaming difficult, but very cute!

Ha, ha yeah that is real cute. My two cats are older and they don't watch tv as much as they used to. My 360 controller often goes flying across the room though as they run past it and snag the cable.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#43namewitheldPosted 11/14/2013 1:12:14 PM
GTA 5 on and offline - Texture pop-in. I know why it happens ( poor old 360 ) but it still impairs my enjoyment of the game.
#44BDzaPosted 11/14/2013 2:41:08 PM
Walking Dead 400 Days DLC

Please sir, may I have some more...
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#45JRS511Posted 11/14/2013 3:10:07 PM
namewitheld posted...
GTA 5 on and offline - Texture pop-in. I know why it happens ( poor old 360 ) but it still impairs my enjoyment of the game.

Do you have the play disc installed to your hard drive? If so then that is the problem.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated