This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else just...not care about the Xbox One?

#1LostSeason7Posted 11/15/2013 8:50:07 AM
Or the PS4 for that matter. I mean, I'm sure I'll get one down the line eventually, but as of right now, I'm perfectly content with my 360.
---
Currently Playing:
Your mom
#2simonbelmont2Posted 11/15/2013 8:51:30 AM
I am happy with my 360 too, I will probably get a next gen console sometime in the future though. I'll probably aim to get one around December next year.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#3Oxus the SmoovePosted 11/15/2013 8:55:20 AM
My backlog is so large it's not even funny. And once I get through it, I should be able to pick up 360 games used pretty cheap. I'm in no hurry for next gen, the games will only get better and the systems will only get cheaper.
---
So Force Man, you think your power scepter can defeat my reptilian, insectazoid, dinosaur, robots? Prepare to do battle!
#4simonbelmont2Posted 11/15/2013 8:59:17 AM
Oxus the Smoove posted...
My backlog is so large it's not even funny. And once I get through it, I should be able to pick up 360 games used pretty cheap. I'm in no hurry for next gen, the games will only get better and the systems will only get cheaper.

Same here, I have plenty of current games to catch up on and there will be new games released for the 360 next year. They will keep me occupied for the time being.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5MacDofGlasgowPosted 11/15/2013 9:00:36 AM
I don't plan on getting a new console until I have played everything that interests me on 360/PS3 or a big enough release comes out to tempt me to Xbone/PS4.

I have a big backlog of games, circa 50, so I have plenty to play going on. There must be about another 30 or 40 games easily that I quite fancy playing.

Mass Effect, Deus Ex, Dragon Age sequels would likely be the games that could tempt me befor eI'm "done" with 360. So I'd guess Inquisition might be the time I get a Xbone/PS4. So yes, I'm not overly bothered about the new releases.
---
Backlog (6): Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, X3, Dungeon Siege 3
#6yanksfan4247Posted 11/15/2013 9:10:17 AM
I'm pretty much done with 360 honestly. I see these new games on 360 and I just don't care. I don't want to play Destiny or Titanfall on 360. Those games will probably be ass compared to One or PS4.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#7LostSeason7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 9:17:01 AM

Oh yeah, that's another thing I haven't thought about. My backlog is pretty ridiculous. I haven't played Halo 4, any AC after Brotherhood, any CoD after MW2, Mass Effect 2 or 3, Dishonored, Borderlands, any Batman Arkham game, or any Gears of War game. I'm sure I have more I can't think of atm as well.

I'll pass on the Xbox One until I play all of these.
---
Currently Playing:
Your mom
#8foodeater4Posted 11/15/2013 9:19:13 AM
LostSeason7 posted...
Or the PS4 for that matter. I mean, I'm sure I'll get one down the line eventually, but as of right now, I'm perfectly content with my 360.

This
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 11/15/2013 9:25:31 AM(edited)
Enjoying my 360 and backlog too much to care. Also have a huge backlog of Xbox, PS2, PSX, PSP, NDS, Wii, Gamecube, Dreamcast, etc games to play.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#10pakathecatPosted 11/15/2013 9:25:43 AM

Ditto. I'm in no rush; I'd rather wait for price drops and for any hardware issues to be resolved, and I have way too much too keep me busy in the meantime in my backlog. It would have taken a launch title I REALLY wanted badly to get me to bite now.