This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else just...not care about the Xbox One?

#11Canada ChampPosted 11/15/2013 9:25:47 AM
I'll probably buy a next-gen system in 2-3 years. I haven't gamed in 6 months now on any system, so I have a couple games I haven't even opened yet. Next gen can wait, real life comes first.
---
HEEL
My format? Virus. To corrupt, and conquer.
#12VasDeferensPosted 11/15/2013 9:28:10 AM
I do, but I'm just not getting one at launch . I usually wait on new consoles . I got my first 360 in 2010, six years into the console's life cycle, so I'm thinking it will be another 5 years or so before I get an Xbox One .
#13natevinesPosted 11/15/2013 9:54:03 AM
I'm fascinated and wish I could afford one, I just don't game enough anymore to justify spending that much $$...
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#14DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 11/15/2013 10:22:32 AM
It's not that I don't care per se, I just don't see any reason to get one right now. I've got a backlog of games I haven't beaten -- hell, some of them I haven't even opened -- and I want to get them done before getting a new system.

Add to that, there are inevitably going to be hardware failures as they iron out the kinks of producing the new unit. Hopefully nothing as drastic as the Xenon 360, but with several months of production, they'll get better.

And finally, Christmas is just around the corner, and I can't justify spending that much money on something I don't need.
---
"Jon Jones and Bendo just slaying mother f***ers in the name of the lord" -- MICHALECOLE
#15mabber_IIIPosted 11/15/2013 11:18:41 AM
I have no interest in next gen, the 360 is still getting all the games
#16acehunter71Posted 11/15/2013 11:22:57 AM
Oxus the Smoove posted...
My backlog is so large it's not even funny. And once I get through it, I should be able to pick up 360 games used pretty cheap. I'm in no hurry for next gen, the games will only get better and the systems will only get cheaper.

Amen. Pick great games up at liquidation prices while they work the kinks out of the new systems...AND make it cheaper
---
~Spaceballs The Signature~
May your Schwartz be with you...which is coincidentally smaller than my Schwartz. I just hope you "handle it" well!
#17shawnmckPosted 11/15/2013 12:19:21 PM(edited)
If you mean dislike, then yes...not only do I not care about the Xbone, but I dislike it.
The only game I am even remotely interested in is Dead Rising 3...but I have been hearing really bad things about the frame-rate. Even Destructoid has an article where they tried the newest build of the game and it was a choppy mess.
Besides, I suspect it will eventually appear on the PS4 within a year anyways.
And I will not support the Xbone as long as Kinect is mandatory and I am forced to go On-line to install a day-1 patch.

I'm not that excited over the PS4 either to be honest...but I plan on getting one in like a year or so...when the manufacturing process has been nailed down to a science, and I can be assured that I will get a reliable console.

But like others, I still have plenty of games to play through, and I am really looking forward to Dark Souls 2.
So I'm in no hurry to upgrade.
#18Robin_MaskPosted 11/15/2013 12:17:23 PM
No doubt I am hyped for X1/PS4, but the fact that they only have an HD of 500 GB and that every game needs to be installed and they are 20-50 GB is stupid. I'll just wait for the bundles with free games and bigger HDs instead.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#19danger_brandonPosted 11/15/2013 12:29:58 PM
I'm content with my PS3 backlog for a while. Won't be getting a new system until I'm finished with what I have.
---
PSN: DangerBrandon
Last Platinum: Final Fantasy XIII-2; Currently Playing: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition; In Queue: God of War II
#20Samman123Posted 11/15/2013 1:01:17 PM
I cared about the PS4 and One a couple years ago. However, I just don't care these days. They were released way too late.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m695gfTxCZ1r06evx.gif