This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console wars on South Park.

#21_LordAndSaviorPosted 11/16/2013 12:10:30 AM
lastrocker posted...
anyone else think the episode seems to favor the xbox (most kids want it, the PS is supported by nerds and goths), while in reality it seems more people are excited about the PS? i only caught the last 15 mins or so but i did see about 3 or 4 xbox ads during the commercials as well. anyone else get the same ads?

Doesn't Microsoft own the South Park games or something?
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#22Robin_MaskPosted 11/16/2013 12:24:50 AM
SparkItUp posted...
lastrocker posted...
anyone else think the episode seems to favor the xbox (most kids want it, the PS is supported by nerds and goths), while in reality it seems more people are excited about the PS? i only caught the last 15 mins or so but i did see about 3 or 4 xbox ads during the commercials as well. anyone else get the same ads?

I got the same impression as well...As far as the ads, I generally just fast forward through them and don't take notice.

End of the episode has both sides being even.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#23GuideToTheDarkPosted 11/16/2013 12:28:21 AM
Canada Champ posted...
Console wars are for poor people and people who need to stroke their ego to feel better about themselves. Just buy both systems and enjoy all the games you want, problem solved.

Stop stroking yourself in public.
---
Creating an engine that generates fun is high art.
#24stargazer1981Posted 11/16/2013 1:59:11 AM
I just must be a contrarian douche, because I am entirely indifferent when it comes to South Park. I try to watch random episodes every now and then and can't muster up a single chuckle. Not even in the early years.

It seems to me they make the easy jokes. The obvious jokes. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of crass, blunt humor. Oh well, to each their own. And no, I don't like Family Guy either. Same reasons, by and large.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#25GordatonPosted 11/16/2013 3:33:11 AM
I don't watch South Park.
#26Robin_MaskPosted 11/16/2013 10:50:52 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
I just must be a contrarian douche, because I am entirely indifferent when it comes to South Park. I try to watch random episodes every now and then and can't muster up a single chuckle. Not even in the early years.

It seems to me they make the easy jokes. The obvious jokes. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of crass, blunt humor. Oh well, to each their own. And no, I don't like Family Guy either. Same reasons, by and large.

No worries there. I despise The Big Bang Theory due to the stupidity and overuse of "DURR WE ARE NERD GEEKS" crap.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#27stargazer1981Posted 11/16/2013 6:46:04 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

No worries there. I despise The Big Bang Theory due to the stupidity and overuse of "DURR WE ARE NERD GEEKS" crap.

Oh god, me too. That show annoys the crap out of me.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi