This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When is Risk Factions going to be on G4G?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When is Risk Factions going to be on G4G?
2 years ago#1
I'm tired of trying to start a multiplayer game and nobody enters. Free games plx so more people play this great game
---
Kashi_ posted...what is a double virgin
Clench281 posted...I think it means you can have sex once and downgrade to a regular virgin.
2 years ago#2
I'd totally buy this game if it was free.
2 years ago#3
YAY...let's all beg for worthless $5 arcade games instead of $20 or $30 games on demand to cover for your buyers remorse. I have around 100 impulse-buy arcade games that I sure as hell wouldn't force on anyone so that I can play the multiplayer in them. It should be expected when you purchase an XBLA game by now that nobody will be playing it a week later
2 years ago#4
googler posted...
YAY...let's all beg for worthless $5 arcade games instead of $20 or $30 games on demand to cover for your buyers remorse. I have around 100 impulse-buy arcade games that I sure as hell wouldn't force on anyone so that I can play the multiplayer in them. It should be expected when you purchase an XBLA game by now that nobody will be playing it a week later

Except Risk factions is good.
2 years ago#5
I bought Risk Factions. It's fun!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
2 years ago#6
It's good fun. I suck ass at it, but it's good fun anyway, just the whacky character animations are entertaining enough. Risk was never really my game, I was more of a Stratego player. I'd love a little arcade title based on that.
2 years ago#7
Hopefully never cause I already bought it.
---
And pray that theres intelligent life somewhere up in space because theres bugger-all down here on Earth...
2 years ago#8
its only fun if youre not playing against the cheating ai. but good luck finding someone else to play against.

tl;dr game is not fun.
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When is Risk Factions going to be on G4G?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived