This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More Fallout 4 Evidence

#11Alienware4LifePosted 11/18/2013 1:25:20 AM
No chance fallout 4 is on current gen.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#12NickDrakePosted 11/18/2013 2:26:59 AM
Alienware4Life posted...

I disagree completely.

In this gen they've got a very competent engine already built AND a massive user base. Those two reasons alone give it quite a good chance.
---
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...
#13simonbelmont2Posted 11/18/2013 3:48:49 AM
I look forward to finding out some details about the game! I think most of us probably knew there would be a FO4 at some stage. It would be interesting of the game was current gen, I always assumed the next FO would be a next gen game.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#14orangeneePosted 11/18/2013 5:03:38 AM
They'd have to make a new engine to put it on next gen, I'm sure they think they can get another 15 years from Gamebryo yet.

Making new game engines is for workaholics and weirdos. Bethesda are hipsters.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#15GuideToTheDarkPosted 11/18/2013 6:59:39 AM
Of course the next one is going to be a this-gen job ported onto next gen consoles. This the pattern for any given series. The next one will be made properly for next gen.

@vigor: I forgot about that entirely, probably because no news has popped up for it in a year. My hopes for it wouldn't be very high.
---
Creating an engine that generates fun is high art.
#16Dragon NexusPosted 11/18/2013 12:15:43 PM
NickDrake posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

I disagree completely.

In this gen they've got a very competent engine already built AND a massive user base. Those two reasons alone give it quite a good chance.

Well you could say that about every game.
You could say that about everything. "Why move forward when standing still works just fine?"
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#17NickDrakePosted 11/18/2013 10:05:13 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
NickDrake posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

I disagree completely.

Well you could say that about every game.
You could say that about everything. "Why move forward when standing still works just fine?"

No, you couldn't.

And who said anything about standing still? There's plenty that can be added to Fallout 4 using the Skyrim engine.

Any game company releasing a game within the next 18 months would be absolute fools to ignore the current gens 160 million user base without being financially compensated to do so.
---
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...
#18MephistotePosted 11/19/2013 12:21:37 AM
Bethesda games can/will sell systems, and MS / Sony know this.
They will be paid to only put the new game on the new systems.
---
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain.
#19LostNPhoundPosted 11/19/2013 12:52:19 AM
Bethesda's standard shtick is announcing the game about a year before release. Given that info I highly doubt you'd see fallout 4 on current gen given that it likely wont be released until late 2014.
#20z0mbin3_81Posted 11/19/2013 6:10:12 AM
special removed, melee & unarmed merged, mines removed (no one used them), skills get better with use instead of skill points, RADIANT AI! and you'll get to choose three perks per level.

Streamlined...
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin