This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for the best and maybe longet downloadable games.

#41TheBlueStigPosted 11/24/2013 2:23:11 PM
glassghost0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

glassghost0 posted...
To do what?! I did everything in the main game at least twice and only put less than 100 hours in it

Read Much? Didn't think so.

I said EVERYTHING in the main game as well as all the DLC, all the way up to OP8 (level 80), including kill ALL of the raid bosses.

There's also another DLC coming on the 26th.

So I did everything in the main game twice and it took just over 3 days, so the dlcs take over 37 days to complete

Yeah, ok, sure...

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=1274

What about all the side missions? Did you ignore all of those and focus only on the main storyline missions? If you did, that's a totally half-assed playthrough, but that's typical of you.

What level were you at when you killed Terramorphous by yourself in "just over 3 days"???

That link is a joke, there's no way in hell that anybody is beating the whole game in just 4 hours on a speedrun without cheating or using items from another character or obtained from Shift keys in the speedrun, or without help online. You won't be at a high enough level or have good enough weapons to beat the warrior with any kind of speed or ease if all you do is the story missions and nothing else. Sure you MIGHT be able to beat Jack (if you got massively lucky), then let the warrior kill you once and sit there behind cover from the top for 2 hours plinking at his health bar with your weak ass weapons.

A 4 hour speed run means that player ran past EVERYTHING he could, which means he never bothered to get enough kills to get cash or level up or find any decent weapons, and the best weapons take MASSIVE amounts of luck or hours of farming to obtain legitimately.

Good luck getting Bee shields and Conference Call shotguns in the main game without hours or days of farming. Your chances of getting those drops from their respective characters is less than 1% of the time, and that's non-cumulative play, how many times you retry doesn't add to the percentage.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, temporarily wiped out because of stupidity....
#42TheBlueStigPosted 11/24/2013 2:29:25 PM
AApt24 posted...
Even if I were to believe that number, which is complete lunacy, you do realize that 200 hours less of 1000 is still an entire week of 24 hour marathon sessions, and then some.

Bottom line is, if you are spending that amount of time on one game, better look up the walk through as you are clearly doing something wrong.

See my previous post, you're not beating everything in the entire game plus all DLC in just normal mode, it's simply not f***ing happening, period, the game is programmed against anyone trying that without cheating their asses off.

The game doesn't end until OP8 (level 80, current level cap), and that requires Ultimate Vault Hunter Packs 1 & 2 DLC, without those packs you're stuck at level 50.
---
#43glassghost0Posted 11/24/2013 6:11:35 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
AApt24 posted...
Even if I were to believe that number, which is complete lunacy, you do realize that 200 hours less of 1000 is still an entire week of 24 hour marathon sessions, and then some.

Bottom line is, if you are spending that amount of time on one game, better look up the walk through as you are clearly doing something wrong.

See my previous post, you're not beating everything in the entire game plus all DLC in just normal mode, it's simply not f***ing happening, period, the game is programmed against anyone trying that without cheating their asses off.

The game doesn't end until OP8 (level 80, current level cap), and that requires Ultimate Vault Hunter Packs 1 & 2 DLC, without those packs you're stuck at level 50.

Yep did everything in 3 days of playtime, just because you're bad at the game and it took you 42 days of playtime to do everything doesn't mean that that's how long it takes....

hell, even did the easter egg crap, carried "the ring to mordor" and everything, etc..
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#44glassghost0Posted 11/24/2013 6:13:07 PM
Also, wasn't talking about the speedruns...
---
No Thanks
#45TheBlueStigPosted 11/24/2013 6:13:08 PM
glassghost0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
AApt24 posted...

Yep did everything in 3 days of playtime, just because you're bad at the game and it took you 42 days of playtime to do everything doesn't mean that that's how long it takes....

hell, even did the easter egg crap, carried "the ring to mordor" and everything, etc..

Answer the question, what level were you at when you solo'd Terramorphous?
---
#46glassghost0Posted 11/24/2013 6:16:46 PM(edited)
TheBlueStig posted...
glassghost0 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
AApt24 posted...

Answer the question, what level were you at when you solo'd Terramorphous?

I don't remember, I haven't played the damn game since around when it came out

Probably whatever the level cap was, or hell, might not have even done it solo, played with a friend for most of my overall playtime

Or does it not count if you play with friends? Even though it's definitely encouraged to be a mp game
---
No Thanks
#47TheBlueStigPosted 11/24/2013 6:27:09 PM
glassghost0 posted...

Probably whatever the level cap was, or hell, might not have even done it solo, played with a friend for most of my overall playtime

Or does it not count if you play with friends? Even though it's definitely encouraged to be a mp game

Typical response from you since you can't give an exact number, in other words, you never beat him at all, especially if you never went into TVHM, which means you never finished everything in the game, especially since all the other raid bosses are as powerful or more powerful and more difficult to beat than he is.

And here's a clue for you since you need one soooooo god damn much.....I never said the 1000 hours was a MINIMUM time to beat the game. I never said it. But we all know that reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

That was your assumption, and you f***ed up.
---
#48glassghost0Posted 11/24/2013 6:30:10 PM(edited)
TheBlueStig posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Typical response from you since you can't give an exact number, in other words, you never beat him at all, especially if you never went into TVHM, which means you never finished everything in the game, especially since all the other raid bosses are as powerful or more powerful and more difficult to beat than he is.

And here's a clue for you since you need one soooooo god damn much.....I never said the 1000 hours was a MINIMUM time to beat the game. I never said it. But we all know that reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

That was your assumption, and you f***ed up.

My achievement list says different....

I never even read your original post, I responded to the other guy then you came raging in also, I don't care what happens in 41 days but that's nothing except playing the game over and over, you can 100% the game in wayyyy less time
---
No Thanks
#49TheBlueStigPosted 11/24/2013 6:53:20 PM
glassghost0 posted...
I don't care what happens in 41 days but that's nothing except playing the game over and over, you can 100% the game in wayyyy less time

Again you fail, 100%'ing the achievements requires multiple playthroughs, 1 with each character type that was in the game at release, and it requires killing Terramorphous.

Killing him SOLO means you need to be at level 50 or higher with massively powerful weapons that hit all his weak spots as well as a massively powerful shield, trying before level that just means your instant death, over and over and over again.

There's a reason they named the mission You. Will. Die. (Seriously). They mean it.

The average level when people face the Warrior is between 30 and 35, and they give you the Terramorphous mission at that point. If you face him at level 35 say goodbye to your entire shield and all your health in ONE HIT.
---
#50glassghost0Posted 11/24/2013 6:57:27 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
glassghost0 posted...
I don't care what happens in 41 days but that's nothing except playing the game over and over, you can 100% the game in wayyyy less time

Again you fail, 100%'ing the achievements requires multiple playthroughs, 1 with each character type that was in the game at release, and it requires killing Terramorphous.

Killing him SOLO means you need to be at level 50 or higher with massively powerful weapons that hit all his weak spots as well as a massively powerful shield, trying before level that just means your instant death, over and over and over again.

There's a reason they named the mission You. Will. Die. (Seriously). They mean it.

The average level when people face the Warrior is between 30 and 35, and they give you the Terramorphous mission at that point. If you face him at level 35 say goodbye to your entire shield and all your health in ONE HIT.

And I have 1000/1000 in the original game, genius....
---
No Thanks