This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Recomendation topic 1.0. Need a game? Fill out the questionaire and u r set

#1blakenbl00Posted 11/23/2013 9:21:37 AM
Lots of good games on the 360 but not a lot of people have are in the know as to what games are worthy of play and purchase and which games are worth totally avoiding.

Who wants to wade through endless reviews that don't fully answer your question when you can just post right here and either myself or my highly trained staff can assist you in a gaming pairing that will leave you and your match, happily entertained.

You will find that we are not pushy salesman, cash deprived developers, or money grubbing capitalist that want to give you uneducated and quiet frankly, biased, opinions on games that you will likely just return due to unsatisfactory gameplay.

No, you won't find fanboyism either. Here; we avoid game's main message boards to give YOU the best opinion we ***holes are full of.

Interested in a game but its message board is dead? Here, we will let you know exactly what you're getting into.

Just fill out the following questions:

What games have you purchased with cash or debit in the past 3 years?

What games have you rented in the past 3 years?

What games have you returned, sold, or traded in the past 3 years?

What games do you currently keep and intend on replaying or never selling?

If you do not sell any of your games, which games have you not finished, but purchased within the past 3 years?

Finally, What kind of pizza do you like?

Using highly skilled wizards, we will concoct for you a gaming match that will leave you entertained if not couch locked and unreachable for hours to come.

Only 1 recommendation per post per person, per user, per account, per computer, per ip, per computer table, per thing, per place, per say, persimmon, purple, perculator per day.

Thank you for choosing Game Recommendation Topic 1.0. Spank-you very much, 500 posts, gudbi
---
E-101
#2GrimKusanagiPosted 11/23/2013 2:12:37 PM
I fail to see how those questions are anything but nosy much less how they would help you recommend a game. Frankly if all your using is past purchases hell it takes all of 5 minutes(maybe) to find a similar game to one you already enjoy.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Lashara / Mage
#3OdinfanPosted 11/23/2013 2:21:09 PM
There is no reason why people can't do their own research. Game recommendations are ok, but they fail to cater to everyone on the boards because they may be biased toward a specific taste. The best course of action would be, on the part of the poster to look up on his own some gameplay videos on Youtube or elsewhere.
---
"I'm not Ayu Ayu!" - Tsukimiya Ayu, Kanon
Because "Uguu!" is overused....
#4smashthesmurfsPosted 11/23/2013 7:40:40 PM
GrimKusanagi posted...
I fail to see how those questions are anything but nosy much less how they would help you recommend a game. Frankly if all your using is past purchases hell it takes all of 5 minutes(maybe) to find a similar game to one you already enjoy.

That's the key thing HE'S not coming up with recommendations because he's a mere mortal. His recommendation process is flawless though due in large part to the wizards he's conferring with.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#5BurgerTime79Posted 11/23/2013 7:53:47 PM
Most of those would result in a list of 100+ games.
I know what games I want, and I'm familiar with the majority of the games I don't have. The only question I can honestly answer is the pizza one. It's bacon and eggplant btw.
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!
#6BlueJester007Posted 11/23/2013 7:55:47 PM
Was I supposed to take the OP seriously?
---
Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#7BurgerTime79Posted 11/23/2013 7:57:57 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Was I supposed to take the OP seriously?

No. They're unreasonable questions unless you buy very few things.
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!