This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has any one else played Phantom Breaker : Battle Grounds?

#1JRS511Posted 11/25/2013 3:36:49 PM
I just bought this game on a hunch yesterday and I am pleasantly surprised. It has that great old school beat em' up feeling with a pretty complex fight system.

The only shame is how dead the online is but I guess that is to be expected with a game like that.

I recommend this game to any fan of the beat em' up genre. Great fun for only 10 bucks.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
#2JeustZeroPosted 11/25/2013 5:37:32 PM
Nope, looks fun from what I can see and I've only heard good things, so thats positive.
I got a points card sitting here unredeemed, If nothing interesting drops on this black friday sale maybe I'll bite the bullet. Huge backlog be damned right.

Although I imagine something interesting has to go on sale soon LOL. I think I got this card right before GTAV dropped.
---
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.
#3JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 5:43:06 PM
Yea man it's fun. You should check out the trial, it gives you a good feeling for the fighting mechanics and gameplay.

The level up system is good too and the multiple characters add some good replay value.

I wonder how the actual Phantom Breaker fighting game is.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
#4TimeShinigamiPosted 11/25/2013 6:00:48 PM
I Fight Dragons, a very good chiptune band, used it to make a music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STJCMMnxiBM
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#5JayD186Posted 11/25/2013 6:37:46 PM
My friend recommended it to me, he said it was fun. I might get it one day.
#6the36thchamberPosted 11/25/2013 7:34:44 PM
it was funny the first video i watched was of a girl playing doing a little commentary. looks good ill probably buy it. kinda reminds of viewtiful joe which i never got to play
---
Batman Arkham Origins review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
GT-xNinjaScrollx