This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GREAT ninja game...

#1xMarkPosted 11/28/2013 1:49:26 AM
Tenchu Z

You can leap across rooftops and sneak in bushes perfectly. Grappling hook and everything.

Cool stealth kills and a rhythm bar to total stealth kill. It almost seems too easy most of the time, but it still a lot of fun.

I'm about halfway through the game (20-something), but is there a mission editor, like the previous ones?
#2Dash_Dash88Posted 11/28/2013 2:40:04 AM
Nowhere near as good as the old tenchu games unfortunately :-( you should try Mark of the ninj it's brilliant !
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957
#3LightbornePosted 11/28/2013 3:14:28 AM
Ninja blade is amazing and its cheap usually around. 9 used and there is ninja gaiden 2 and ninja gaiden 3 razors edge.

There is a tenchu on 360 but ninja blade is my favorite.
#4simonbelmont2Posted 11/28/2013 6:23:49 AM
Tenchu Z is fun but it's not one of the best games in the series, it would be nice to see a new Tenchu someday.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5VeliconisPosted 11/28/2013 6:52:03 AM
I disliked Tenchu Z so much that I sent it back the same day I received it from GameFly. :| Like others have said, it's nothing like the old Tenchu games. :/

Ninja Blade is pretty damn fun to me. I knew it was a heavily QTE based game, so the constant QTE sequences didn't bother me at all.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#6the36thchamberPosted 11/28/2013 9:03:23 AM
Metal Gear Rising
---
Batman Arkham Origins review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#7simonbelmont2Posted 11/28/2013 9:15:46 AM
I'd also like to see a new Shinobido game.
---
#8GrandMast3rPosted 11/28/2013 10:06:25 AM
Tenchu Z is great. Despite it's flaws, it's one of my favorite games to go to when I'm bored. They really need to make a new one for next gen, the series still has untapped potential.

Metal Gear Rising is more linear but will satisfy your modern ninja (non-monster slashing) game needs. Mark of the ninja is excellent. I'd also suggest Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, it is very underrated.
#9xMark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 11:23:30 AM
GrandMast3r posted...
Tenchu Z is great. Despite it's flaws, it's one of my favorite games to go to when I'm bored. They really need to make a new one for next gen, the series still has untapped potential.

Metal Gear Rising is more linear but will satisfy your modern ninja (non-monster slashing) game needs. Mark of the ninja is excellent. I'd also suggest Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, it is very underrated.

There's no stealth in any of the games mentioned in this topic besides Tenchu and Mark of the Ninja, right?

I'm going to get rising very soon.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 11/28/2013 11:24:52 AM
xMark posted...
GrandMast3r posted...

There's no stealth in any of the games mentioned in this topic besides Tenchu and Mark of the Ninja, right?

I'm going to get rising very soon.

You can use stealth in Rising but it is not forced on you.
---