This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The "What games are you currently playing?" topic.

#1JRS511Posted 12/5/2013 12:33:54 PM
I'm bored so I figured I'd ask what everyone is playing right now.

Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad - Just bought this while it was on sale and it is a lot more fun than I expected. Anyone else played this?

Xenoblade Chronicles - Finally got me a copy of this for cheap and I am loving it so far. One of the best RPGs this gen imo.

Gears of War and CoD Ghosts for my multiplayer games. It's been fun replaying Gears again online. Good times. Brings back memories.

You guys?
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
#2Net SharkPosted 12/5/2013 12:45:48 PM
My gaming time lately had been limited. Playing Ghosts , FC3 Blood Dragon Diablo 3 ( need the 5 mil gold achievement still) On iPhone/ iPad playing Marvel Avengers Alliance ( so addicted.) Plus a good sized backlog.
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
Have a mic but Sharks don't talk.
#3BurgerTime79Posted 12/5/2013 12:46:48 PM
Otomedius Excellent
Final Fantasy XIV
Pokemon Y
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!
#4DboyC83Posted 12/5/2013 12:51:30 PM
GTAV
Chrono Trigger
Spelunky
Fallout: NV
---
FACT: this is not an opinion.
#5BBBanks03Posted 12/5/2013 12:56:43 PM
I doubt Iím ever going to next gen, so lately Iíve just been replaying some of my old favorites. Been going back to Borderlands 2 to level up some characters, completing Arkham City for about the 4th time (which I consider freakiní amazing since most games Iíll end up replaying maybe once), about halfway through my second playthrough of The Last of Us (still havenít touch the multi though), trying to get as many lums as I can to get all the characters and levels in Rayman Legends, and on my third or fourth playthrough of Super Metroid (I only beat that game for the first time ever this year).

I am thinking about picking up either Saintís Row 4 or Far Cry 3 as theyíre on sale, and I had had my eye on both for a while.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#6HelmesSeiferPosted 12/5/2013 1:05:46 PM
DD: Dark Arisen and GOW:Judgment when my buddies are available.

Anxiously awaiting FF14 on PS4
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#7MangorushXIIIPosted 12/5/2013 1:13:36 PM
I feel like the older I get, the less games I play which sucks and feels like I'm growing out of them or maybe I am starting to find modern games more boring than before but as the games I were playing before during thanksgiving, it was:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - Just started new game and loving the game so far, very fun and love the way the levels are in this game.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - I'm about close to the end of the game from the looks of it, hoping to finish it by this month.

Grand Theft Auto IV (X360) - Playing The Lost and Damned dlc and probably somewhere in the middle of the game but I'm liking the way they've done with the missions so far, I think they're a little better than vanilla GTA IV.

Battlefield 3 (X360) - Still trying to unlock all the kits in this game and after that, I may stop playing it and move on.

And I haven't touch anything on the PS3 yet but I might get around to it if I still don't feel burnt out by then.
#8PikanRikanPosted 12/5/2013 1:17:10 PM
Halo 4 mostly for the online multiplayer
Pikmin 2 (Wii)
Just finished the main story in Splinter Cell Conviction, trying to visit the challenge modes.
#9DboyC83Posted 12/5/2013 1:17:47 PM
MangorushXIII posted...
I feel like the older I get, the less games I play which sucks and feels like I'm growing out of them or maybe I am starting to find modern games more boring than before but as the games I were playing before during thanksgiving, it was:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - Just started new game and loving the game so far, very fun and love the way the levels are in this game.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - I'm about close to the end of the game from the looks of it, hoping to finish it by this month.

Grand Theft Auto IV (X360) - Playing The Lost and Damned dlc and probably somewhere in the middle of the game but I'm liking the way they've done with the missions so far, I think they're a little better than vanilla GTA IV.

Battlefield 3 (X360) - Still trying to unlock all the kits in this game and after that, I may stop playing it and move on.

And I haven't touch anything on the PS3 yet but I might get around to it if I still don't feel burnt out by then.

Stop doing drugs so you're not so tired when you play games
---
FACT: this is not an opinion.
#10JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 1:18:14 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Otomedius Excellent
Final Fantasy XIV
Pokemon Y

How is Otomedius Excellent? I have been tempted to pick it up a few times as I have been on a shmup kick lately. Just kept hearing it wasn't that great.

I was so tempted to get FF 14 for $10 while it's on sale but I just don't think I have time for an MMO right now. I also hear it is kind of tedious.

Also forgot to mention that I just got Under Defeat HD. That's a really good shmup for those who haven't played it.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated