This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I haven't been playing console games...

#1hatemakingnamesPosted 12/8/2013 2:47:33 AM
Well, I generally don't play console games but I've seen some good prices...

How much does the play order matter in these series? (I haven't played any of them) Are they all worth playing or are some worth skipping?

I see Arkham City for $10 on amazon (50% off) but Asylum is currently $15 (only 25% off) and I might want to see how much I like one before buying both (Or if the other one gets a better sale at some point)

Same question for Assassin's Creed...The Ezio Trilogy for $26 seems like the best deal since you get 3 games...so I might want to get that before AC1 ($12)
---
This always turns off after a month or two and I never remember the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#2simonbelmont2Posted 12/8/2013 4:41:01 AM
The Assassins Creed series works best when you play the games in order, I guess you could always watch videos on the previous games to learn the stories though.

The Arkham series is not so reliant on being played in order, those games can be enjoyed as stand alone titles. There is a sense of progression and escalation from Arkham Asylum to City though, for that reason I would advise playing them in order. I also feel that the first game is still the best one.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him