This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else never trade their games?

#1minun73Posted 12/9/2013 3:31:01 PM
I never trade my games, even when I finish them. Mostly because if I decide to go back for achievements. I still feel bad about selling my copy of sniper ghost warrior to a friend to help pay for BO2. I had one achievement and it will never stop haunting me. :( anyone else never trade games for any reason? (And yes, I know gamestop has horrible trade prices)
---
3ds friend code: 2208 5506 9979
Xbox live gamertag: minun73 leader of Goomy's army clan for ghosts, everyone is accepted! :)
#2BurgerTime79Posted 12/9/2013 3:33:36 PM
One of my hobbies is game collecting, so no, I don't trade anything in.
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 12/9/2013 3:41:50 PM
Only on a few occasions when the degree of suck made me angry.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#4SycoticPosted 12/9/2013 3:44:56 PM
Only one I ever traded in was the first assassins creed. I hated that game with a passion and wanted it out my house.
---
Xbox: Get Psycho
#5minun73(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 3:56:14 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
One of my hobbies is game collecting, so no, I don't trade anything in.

Forgot to mention that. I am a big collector too. Some of my games I haven't even started yet.
---
Xbox live gamertag: minun73 leader of Goomy's army clan for ghosts, everyone is accepted! :)
#6SerothiusPosted 12/9/2013 4:02:18 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Only on a few occasions when the degree of suck made me angry.

That.

Or if it was something I bought just for the sake of selling it later.
---
People piss about grammar because it's a chore to decipher crap not written in any known language. - Sylvas87
#7Mez Static MerizerPosted 12/9/2013 4:22:56 PM
Never traded a game in my life. I own 700+ physical copies of video games across 9+ systems. Call me a hoarder.
#8moneyman80Posted 12/9/2013 4:56:27 PM
I have not traded in a game since the days of the Genesis. Part of the reason I stopped was because years later I would regret it greatly. I do on occasion sell a game I do not like. It's been a while since I've done that even. With the ability to research games I usually know what I am going to get.
---
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11
#9BurgerTime79Posted 12/9/2013 5:00:02 PM
Mez Static Merizer posted...
Never traded a game in my life. I own 700+ physical copies of video games across 9+ systems. Call me a hoarder.

Or not, because "hoarder" is more of an insult. With that TV show out there, the word is more associated with being filthy and freaking out at the suggestion of tossing out a broken plate. Collecting with a purpose is completely different.
---
Co-host of The Intellivisionaries Podcast
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!
#10minun73(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 6:18:29 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Mez Static Merizer posted...

Or not, because "hoarder" is more of an insult. With that TV show out there, the word is more associated with being filthy and freaking out at the suggestion of tossing out a broken plate. Collecting with a purpose is completely different.

Exactly, it's not like all 700 of those games are the same. It's just a huge envious collection.
---