This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People know all the Mass effect 3 dlc has went on sale at one point, right?

#11glassghost0Posted 12/10/2013 11:18:51 AM
twa556 posted...
I think it was a weekend only sale, but regardless I'm not lying. I bought it for a discount and this I'm certain.
If you don't believe me, I don't really care. Doesn't change the fact you missed it and I got it

https://billing.microsoft.com/

Can easily be proven, go to that link ^

Post a screenshot of the price that you paid for it
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#12BlueJester007Posted 12/10/2013 11:26:12 AM
So, is this an awareness topic, or just some douche gloating about how he bought stuff for a cheaper price?
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#13twa556(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 11:30:51 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
So, is this an awareness topic, or just some douche gloating about how he bought stuff for a cheaper price?

The second one. Anyways uploading pics from an iPhone is horrendous at not even nearly worth my effort. But again I looked at in my hard drive to make sure I was right before making the topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#14SheepinatorPosted 12/10/2013 11:33:52 AM
twa556 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

The second one. Anyways uploading pics from an iPhone is horrendous at not even nearly worth my effort. But again I looked at in my hard drive to make sure I was right before making the topic.

It tells you the price you paid when you look at the hard drive? This must be a new feature MS added. Or did they only add it for you especially?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#15glassghost0Posted 12/10/2013 11:36:53 AM
twa556 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

Yep, I had guessed you would say you were on a mobile device and couldn't do it.

Have fun with this stupid little troll
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#16orangeneePosted 12/10/2013 11:43:52 AM
twa556 posted...
I'm literally laughing at the mistrust.

Citation needed. I don't believe Mr Trolly McTrollerton of Trollstone, Yorkshire was literally laughing.

Going to need photographic evidence of you laughing too sport.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#17infinitexxPosted 12/10/2013 11:48:36 AM
twa556 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

The second one.

The third one, where TC's just wrong. That or he was the only person in the world who got it on sale and conveniently cannot provide proof of this.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 12/10/2013 12:00:04 PM
That's cool, TC. But I'm not dirt farmer poor so I shelled out $15 for it and replenished my lost funds from my sofa cushions.

I'm just gonna play along, BTW.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#19PastyFuryPosted 12/10/2013 12:00:08 PM
Us people that are holding out sure don't like to be ****ed with about this DLC going cheap.
#20Raziel-LegacyPosted 12/10/2013 12:08:39 PM
PastyFury posted...
Us people that are holding out sure don't like to be ****ed with about this DLC going cheap.

To be honest, it's not really worth your money; even with a sale. The Citadel is a badly-written fan fiction just to appease those who still hate the ending.
---
Were they so debased as to recruit fledglings from the desiccated corpses here interred?