This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Games 4 Gold January predictions, start now!

#71BB52700Posted 12/22/2013 6:18:00 PM
Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise

personally, I just want something to be excited about. I've tried out the XBLA games I dont have, but I've yet to see any game offered that has made me really excited about the program. I appreciate Microsoft's efforts here, just haven't found anything for myself yet
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#72Scoter81Posted 12/22/2013 6:32:14 PM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...
I rest my case

Just what is your case anyway? I'd like to understand how pointing out that free does not mean exempt from criticism, 'makes,' it.
#73Scoter81Posted 12/22/2013 6:55:57 PM
Also,

No, you can't please everyone and yes, there will be some people who will complain no matter what.
That shouldn't be a surprise so why bother getting so bent out of shape over it?

I don't pay attention to the games they choose nor do I expect a game I want and get disappointed when it isn't something I want. I still reserve the right to criticize the (laughably poor) selections they've made so far. For example, I would be very impressed if they were to have say, something like Metal Gear Rising for free. I already own the game and all the DLC and would be more excited to see that than all of what they chose so far. That game is well out of new release status and hell, Konami recently decided to make 2 DLC packs free, permanently.
It wouldn't hurt MS to do something like that. It would instill a bit of faith in MS that they're willing to give and maybe even take a tiny loss on something, for what would turn out to benefit them more in the long run.
#74glassghost0Posted 12/22/2013 7:10:25 PM
Scoter81 posted...
Also,

No, you can't please everyone and yes, there will be some people who will complain no matter what.
That shouldn't be a surprise so why bother getting so bent out of shape over it?

I don't pay attention to the games they choose nor do I expect a game I want and get disappointed when it isn't something I want. I still reserve the right to criticize the (laughably poor) selections they've made so far. For example, I would be very impressed if they were to have say, something like Metal Gear Rising for free. I already own the game and all the DLC and would be more excited to see that than all of what they chose so far. That game is well out of new release status and hell, Konami recently decided to make 2 DLC packs free, permanently.
It wouldn't hurt MS to do something like that. It would instill a bit of faith in MS that they're willing to give and maybe even take a tiny loss on something, for what would turn out to benefit them more in the long run.

>"I don't pay attention to the games they choose
>Knows every game they release and criticizes them

>Lists a game that he wants to see instead of what is offered

>"It wouldn't hurt MS to do something like that." (Give away MGR)
>Newer =/= better

So, again, see:

"January 1st: A game, that regardless of quality, release date, XBLA or GoD, people will cry about getting for free

January 16th: A game, that regardless of quality, release date, XBLA or GoD, people will cry about getting for free"
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#75Kurgan777Posted 12/22/2013 7:15:07 PM
N1MX3 posted...
Forza 3
Fallout 3

Forza 3 won't happen unless Turn10 stops being stupid idiots, they removed all the DLC from the marketplace a few months ago without any warning at all.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#76glassghost0Posted 12/22/2013 7:18:07 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
N1MX3 posted...
Forza 3
Fallout 3

Forza 3 won't happen unless Turn10 stops being stupid idiots, they removed all the DLC from the marketplace a few months ago without any warning at all.

DLC has nothing to do with it

It won't happen because the game isn't on GoD
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#77Scoter81Posted 12/22/2013 8:32:05 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Scoter81 posted...
Also,

>"I don't pay attention to the games they choose
>Knows every game they release and criticizes them

Poor wording on my part, though it's obvious I meant the program isn't something I keep a watchful eye on. Of course I'd know which games are chosen. They're in plain site on here and the marketplace.

"It wouldn't hurt MS to do something like that." (Give away MGR)
>Newer =/= better

I didn't try to claim 'newer = better.'
All you do is counter arguments that weren't even made. Grats.

So, again, see:

"January 1st: A game, that regardless of quality, release date, XBLA or GoD, people will cry about getting for free

January 16th: A game, that regardless of quality, release date, XBLA or GoD, people will cry about getting for free"

It's the people on here that expect others to jump up and down and get all excited because 'free is awesome,' regardless of what is being handed out, that do more crying than anybody else in those topics.
#78blakenbl00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 4:20:59 AM
Last week for predictions!
---
E-101 You-go guay guay fi dee schow'
#79blakenbl00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 7:24:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#80blakenbl00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 7:26:02 PM
Red Dead Nightmare Expansion only on sale now.....

Halo: 4 confirmed for G4G next month?!?!?!?!?!
---
E-101 You-go guay guay fi dee schow'