This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I stop getting this pop-up?

#121googlerPosted 12/23/2013 1:36:06 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
It doesn't have anything to do with the beta. I never went into the beta, I added all 3 security proofs before the beta ended, all working fine. All the proofs are fully verified, I've gone through every single god damn motherf***ing step of the whole process for all three proofs, and I still get the same f***ing thing happening every 3 days, just like hundreds or thousands of other people in the dozens of topics on boards all around the net, including Microsoft's own 360 boards.

And I'll bet that you are so paranoid that you refuse to take the steps suggested that has fixed it for others, and insist on continuing to ***** about an issue you might have been able to fix if you actually bothered to try.

or maybe some of us did try several times to no avail
#122Super CreaturesPosted 12/23/2013 2:18:30 AM
googler posted...

So, you've deleted your account, then cleared your system cache, then redownloaded your profile, then did the security proof verification exactly as you are supposed to the next time it popped up?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#123googlerPosted 12/23/2013 10:40:38 AM
Super Creatures posted...
googler posted...

So, you've deleted your account, then cleared your system cache, then redownloaded your profile, then did the security proof verification exactly as you are supposed to the next time it popped up?

yeah dude. Doesn't take much time and effort to do. Same **** occurs and did it with the 2 affected gamertags