This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Countdown to 2014 Sales! Day 4

#1glassghost0Posted 12/19/2013 4:37:37 PM(edited)
1 Day Sale, 12/20 Only

-Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD------------------ 7.49
-Castlevania: SOTN------------------------------------------- 3.39
-Castlevania HD------------------------------------------------ 5.09 (All DLC 50% off)

On-Going Sales, 12/17 through 12/23

FIFA 14 Europe, Middle East, Africa ---------------------------------------Games on Demand 50%
FIFA 14 Rest of the World------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 33%
NHL 14 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 33%
Bioshock Infinite ------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 65%
Madagascar 3-----------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 50%
Rise Of The Guardians --------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 66%
Spider-Man: Edge of Time -----------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe ----------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions ---------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows ----------------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
X-Men: Destiny----------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 68%
X-Men: Origins Wolverine--------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
X-Men: Origins Wolverine Weapon X----------------------------------------Games on Demand 90%
X-Men: The Official Game--------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 67%
UMVC3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 83%
Value Pack-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Ancient Warrior Pack--------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Viewtiful Strange Pack-------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Weapon Expert Pack---------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Animal Pack---------------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Villain Pack ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#2glassghost0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 4:30:44 PM
On-Going Sales Cont...

New Age of Heroes Pack -------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Femme Fatale Pack---------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Brawler Pack-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
The Evil Twin Pack-----------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
The Rising Dead Pack------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Additional Character: Shuma-Gorath----------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Additional Character: Jill---------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
Costume Pack----------------------------------------------------------------------------Add-On 75%
MVC2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 75%
Deadpool------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Games on Demand 60%
X-MEN----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 50%
Marlow Briggs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 25%
Castle of Illusion--------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 50%
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD -----------------------------------------------------------Arcade 50%
Guardians of Middle-earth ------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 67%
Simpsons-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 50%
Doodle Jump-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 80%
Wreckateer---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 90%
Mini Ninjas Adventures-----------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 90%
Freefall Racers----------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 90%
Fruit Ninja Kinect-------------------------------------------------------------------------Arcade 90%
---
No Thanks
#3JRS511Posted 12/19/2013 4:42:17 PM(edited)
Kinda wish I didn't pay full price for Mirror of Fate now. Great game though.

I am gong to be buying the HD dlc though.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Need new Mudvayne.
#4loto610Posted 12/19/2013 4:34:48 PM
May have been a bit quick posting this one, looks like the Castlevania HD DLC is all going to be half off as well.

http://xbldb.com/current-deals
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#5glassghost0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 4:38:29 PM
loto610 posted...
May have been a bit quick posting this one, looks like the Castlevania HD DLC is all going to be half off as well.

http://xbldb.com/current-deals

Thank you, I put the topic out as soon as I can, then just edit in the new stuff
---
No Thanks
#6loto610Posted 12/19/2013 4:42:53 PM
Ah, understood. Since it's all actually on sale right now (the stuff listed on xbldb, not the rest) I'm on the fence on buying the HD DLC. Good game, but not sure it's alive nowadays.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#7kingwutuguPosted 12/19/2013 4:47:57 PM
loto610 posted...
I'm on the fence on buying the HD DLC.

me too
---
There is an "I" in "Win"! so get lost team!
#8SheepinatorPosted 12/19/2013 5:02:52 PM
Opinions on Mirror of Fate HD? Yes, I need to try the demo...
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#9ZDT_LeaderPosted 12/19/2013 5:14:03 PM
Ehh, haven't been a fan of castlevania since super nintendo(?)...

Guess I'll get UMvC3
---
LoL IGN/Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#10NeVaRmoorePosted 12/19/2013 5:26:17 PM
I am thoroughly on the fence about Mirror of Fate. I haven't even finished Lords of Shadow. Anybody out there that call sell or dissuade me on this game?
---
jawsking posted...maybe he dodged my post by teleporting from a lava pit