This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought a 250 GB slim Halo edition. Alan wake only works on 250 GB version?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just bought a 250 GB slim Halo edition. Alan wake only works on 250 GB version?
3 years ago#1
Can someone explain this to me. I just bought a new Xbox360 250 GB slim edition and a game bundle with Forza 3 and Alan Wake follows. Alan wake its only for download. What I wonder about is that a note was written that Alan Wake that was included as a download only works on 250 GB. Can someone explain this?
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
3 years ago#2
Jesus Christ....
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
3 years ago#3
Please explain it to me
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
3 years ago#4
Herrx posted...
Can someone explain this to me. I just bought a new Xbox360 250 GB slim edition and a game bundle with Forza 3 and Alan Wake follows. Alan wake its only for download. What I wonder about is that a note was written that Alan Wake that was included as a download only works on 250 GB. Can someone explain this?

Yes.
3 years ago#5
Please do
3 years ago#6
It's bigger than four gigs.
GT: Shuttytown
3 years ago#7
Herrx posted...
Please do

Dante's Inferno
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
3 years ago#8
I do wish Herxx would stay on his meds.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
3 years ago#9
I'm just glad this topic WASN'T about dante's inferno.
GT: Shuttytown
3 years ago#10
Listen people just give me a straight answer please. Each time I ask a question people start acting like this. I am able to ask a relevant question. So please. Why does it says Alan Wake only work on 250 GB. There are also 120 Gb elite consoles!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just bought a 250 GB slim Halo edition. Alan wake only works on 250 GB version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived