This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought a 250 GB slim Halo edition. Alan wake only works on 250 GB version?

#31JDGFootman1234Posted 12/21/2013 11:04:53 AM
progressivegmr2 posted...
All I did, was come in and say "lay off this guy, even if he is clueless, you shouldn't be getting this upset with him". Leave it to gamefaqs to have somebody try argue the fact with me. This forums just as bad as it was 2 years ago.

You sound upset. Let me recommend a game to cheer you up.

Dante's Inferno.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#32scoobydoobydontPosted 12/21/2013 11:13:39 AM
I have a few responses to this, but they all come off as less jokey and more mean sprited than I intend them, so I'll avoid it. I've been modded enough recently.

Damn I'm scared dude, you'll put me in my place huh? Jesus dude that's sad, you're going to come in and let me know, you could tell me off on the net if you wanted to. I guess you feed off this crap though, judging by how fast your original response to was.

If this is representative of your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills, you should definitely not be bringing up anyone's IQ.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#33thekozmicpigPosted 12/21/2013 11:38:07 AM
This forums just as bad as it was 2 years ago.

And we're the one's with low IQs.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#34ChrisHanson24Posted 12/21/2013 11:56:36 AM
why does it even matter
#35TwoNumbThumbsPosted 12/21/2013 12:21:39 PM
Corporates work with the assumption that 90% of customers are misinformed, or illiterate, or high af.

Take your shoes off sometime and walk a mile in another's shoes.
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
#36scoobydoobydontPosted 12/21/2013 12:25:28 PM
TwoNumbThumbs posted...
Corporates work with the assumption that 90% of customers are misinformed, or illiterate, or high af.

Take your shoes off sometime and walk a mile in another's shoes.

Does this apply to CEO's as well? Corporates work under that assumption because it's true, and worse when they give consumers the benefit of the doubt it has a good chance of backfiring/failing.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#37squidney2k1Posted 12/21/2013 12:59:41 PM(edited)
/facepalm
---
Xbox One games looked more impressive...but I wish they were on the PS4. **** you Microsoft! \m/ (O_o) \m/