This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's the best Transformers game for the 360?

#11icecutter17(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 9:27:06 PM
[where did you hear this]

on youtube Let's Play of RoTF, a bunch of comments from ppl saying they enjoyed the game
---
Even angels cast shadows
#12SunDevil77Posted 12/20/2013 9:37:49 PM
Fall of Cybertron is easily the best
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#13656stoogePosted 12/20/2013 9:50:34 PM
MarkMilton posted...
War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron are the best Transformers games... ever.

they are both better as single-player games, though do have multiplayer modes, but those are probably dead now (though they were never really popular anyway). the mulitplayer was pretty simple death-match and capture-the-flag modes, with a horde-mode added in Fall of Cybertron.

the movie games sucked balls.

This. If you liked the series as a kid and especially if you watched the 1986 animated movie, these games will blow your mind. It's like being a kid and getting to play with all your toys again.

Chuck on the 1986 soundtrack as you start a level with Optimus and enjoy.

And I've only played the single players, BTW. they're great. Second one is better though, and the first half of the first game isn't anywhere near as good as the second half (autobot campaign is where it picks up).
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#14icecutter17(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 2:13:59 AM
thanks for all your responses guys, I will get one of the Cybertron games to play
---
Even angels cast shadows
#15OverburdenedPosted 12/21/2013 3:08:03 AM
MarkMilton posted...
War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron are the best Transformers games... ever.

they are both better as single-player games, though do have multiplayer modes, but those are probably dead now (though they were never really popular anyway). the mulitplayer was pretty simple death-match and capture-the-flag modes, with a horde-mode added in Fall of Cybertron.

Someone didnt play Transformers Armada on the PS2, that was the best Transformers game ever.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#16stawg007Posted 12/21/2013 5:13:33 AM
MarkMilton posted...

Don't know if you or anyone here has played the Transformers game on ps2 but it was frickin excellent

I played it a couple months ago and it holds up amazingly well, great graphics, lots of gun variety, exploration, big levels, it was fantastic
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#17simonbelmont2Posted 12/21/2013 5:24:54 AM
stawg007 posted...
MarkMilton posted...

Don't know if you or anyone here has played the Transformers game on ps2 but it was frickin excellent

I played it a couple months ago and it holds up amazingly well, great graphics, lots of gun variety, exploration, big levels, it was fantastic

I played that game on the PS2 and it was great, the exploration and big levels were a nice touch. I also enjoyed the fight with Tidal Wave.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#18stawg007Posted 12/21/2013 7:34:59 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
stawg007 posted...
MarkMilton posted...

I played that game on the PS2 and it was great, the exploration and big levels were a nice touch. I also enjoyed the fight with Tidal Wave.

I remember that fight being a total ***** when I played it as a teen

If you don't have the right weapons for attack as well as getting the bonus for your improved shield, you're screwed
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#19simonbelmont2Posted 12/21/2013 7:50:23 AM
stawg007 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
stawg007 posted...
MarkMilton posted...

I remember that fight being a total ***** when I played it as a teen

If you don't have the right weapons for attack as well as getting the bonus for your improved shield, you're screwed

Sorry to hear that, I only did the fight once and I must've got lucky as I had the right weapons.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him