This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brand new console, no previous memory. Still can't play Fall of Cybertron.

#1IcarusTheFinalPosted 12/24/2013 11:47:37 PM
It's just that game, and only on MY profile. Other profiles can play the game on the same console, my previous one (elite), but mine freezes during the title screen's load screen. Every. Time.

I thought hey, maybe the new console would bring me a Christmas miracle?

Nope.

How about you guys?

I've cleared the cache, I've deleted and re-downloaded my profile, I've searched for corrupted files and found nothing... everything, many times over.

Unless... I didn't do everything?
---
They're Masterworks all, you can't go wrong.
#2Kurgan777Posted 12/25/2013 12:05:01 AM
Delete the save and start over.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#3IcarusTheFinal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 12:20:50 AM
Already did. The game saves, the DLC, everything. And cleared the cache, before and after. Even didn't clear it.

Thanks, but try again.
---
#4RenamonPosted 12/25/2013 12:37:56 AM
Only remaining thing is that the game wrote something to your profile itself that is preventing the game from working. If that's the case, you're screwed no matter what. There is no way to remove game data from your profile.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#5IcarusTheFinal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 12:54:41 AM
That's possible then?

I mean, I'd believe it, but... really? C'mon, why did it have to be Fall of Cybertron?
---
#6DJ_GunnerPosted 12/25/2013 8:50:46 AM
I'm not sure how it works, but yes, there are games that save data directly to your profile. Alan Wake is one of them, I believe. So yeah, as rare as your situation is, I think the only fix is for you to play it on a fresh profile.
---
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
#7BlackMageFelixPosted 12/25/2013 8:59:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8BlackMageFelixPosted 12/25/2013 9:01:55 AM
I bought this game a few months back when it was on sale, I can't even get it to load, I get an error message as soon as I click on the game telling me there is an error with the marketplace and to try again later. I have never had this problem before or since on anything from the marketplace. Just this transformers game.
#9KakkaKarrotKakePosted 12/25/2013 12:25:48 PM
Gears of War 2 had a similar profile error. You can try google and see if there are workarounds, but I honestly think your screwed TC.
#10Kurgan777Posted 12/25/2013 12:43:00 PM
Were you online playing and got banned???

That might be a way for them to get rid of banned players permanently.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !