This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty Black Ops Questions

#1GrimKusanagiPosted 12/25/2013 7:28:18 AM
I'm considering getting the Call of Duty: Black Ops - LTO Edition

Does this game come with the Zombie mod or do you have to buy the zombies as DLC?

Second is the Zombie part for single player or is it like an online multiplayer map?

I mainly want this game for the zombies and I don't have Gold so I just need to know if zombies are available for an offline single player.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Lashara / Mage
#2Smakface13Posted 12/25/2013 7:35:43 AM(edited)
Zombies comes with the game. One map ships with it, Kino Der Toten. But I believe the limited edition comes with what was later released as Rezurrection, which is the 4 zombie maps from WaW (As well as access to Moon, the newest map).

After that, the 3 remaining zombie maps come with each DLC pack.

You can play offline singleplayer and splitscreen, as well as online.

Merry Christmas!
---
"Look at him christen! If that were me I would have broken the bottle!"
"I call it.. 'Billy and The Cloneasaurus!' "
#3Scoter81Posted 12/25/2013 8:06:31 AM
It comes with 2 Zombies maps, Kino Der Toten and Five. Also comes with a mode called Dead Ops Arcade which is a twin-stick shooter game and is actually pretty decent.

You can play those and all of the other Zombies maps solo if you like.
I bought Black Ops mainly to check out Zombies as well and I definitely got my money's worth. I probably have a few hundred hours played, though I played online.
#4Smakface13Posted 12/25/2013 8:15:25 AM
Scoter81 posted...
It comes with 2 Zombies maps, Kino Der Toten and Five. Also comes with a mode called Dead Ops Arcade which is a twin-stick shooter game and is actually pretty decent.

You can play those and all of the other Zombies maps solo if you like.
I bought Black Ops mainly to check out Zombies as well and I definitely got my money's worth. I probably have a few hundred hours played, though I played online.

Totally forgot about Five.. damn that thief.
---
"Look at him christen! If that were me I would have broken the bottle!"
"I call it.. 'Billy and The Cloneasaurus!' "
#5SheepinatorPosted 12/25/2013 8:25:46 AM
I've enjoyed BLOPS zombies, completed them all, but I would not recommend them solo. You won't get far by yourself and then you start over from the beginning every time. Many of the easter eggs and Achievements are probably impossible solo too. It's really designed for coop. Moon especially was one of the best CoD experiences I ever had.

You might check out something like Dead Island if you want zombie action. It's repetitive solo, but since it's a proper campaign it's better than doing BLOPS zombies solo.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6smashthesmurfsPosted 12/25/2013 9:08:49 AM
Sheepinator posted...
I've enjoyed BLOPS zombies, completed them all, but I would not recommend them solo. You won't get far by yourself and then you start over from the beginning every time. Many of the easter eggs and Achievements are probably impossible solo too. It's really designed for coop. Moon especially was one of the best CoD experiences I ever had.

You might check out something like Dead Island if you want zombie action. It's repetitive solo, but since it's a proper campaign it's better than doing BLOPS zombies solo.

Actually I though solo zombies was easier than playing with people assuming you know what you're doing. You get more room to run trains, get more points earlier on, and quick revive automatically revives you for up to 3 times so you don't lose your stuff.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#7GrimKusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:22:34 AM
Sheepinator posted...

I'm a zombie nut so anything I can get with Zombies. I bought Red Dead Redemption GOTY cause it was cheaper than buying Undead Nightmare separately lol. And yeah I'm a big Dead Island fan. I lucked up and caught Dead Island Riptide Special Edition for $9.99 on amazon.com yesterday. Back ordered for 2-3 weeks but for that price who cares.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Lashara / Mage